2nd Server on login screen with increased Rates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SlowSkipper86, Jun 17, 2016.

1. SlowSkipper86

SlowSkipper86 Active Member

Hello.I would suggest to create a new server like Tao but with increased Exp,Drop,Ref and Kung Fu rates because some players are bored to play with so low rates or they think its taking too long and some of them are quitting the game for this reason so it would be better to have a 2nd server with increased rates.Please reply to this message and let me know your opinion

2. VSlash86

VSlash86 Active Member

3. Wayvern

Wayvern Member

the rates are high enough. I don't think you played this game in the beginning (acclaim days) when you would grind for a year in order to reach PS ;)

balb1n0 likes this.
  4. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

IMO, exp rate is alright, but the others ****. Therefore. they should only increase those ones.
    The problem is that, if they would create such a new server, this current one would have to close because of low population and because, probably. they don't have enough money to support 2 servers.

5. hillbenji

hillbenji New Member

Hahaha! This guy Lmao

6. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

I totally disagree! There are many private servers out there already. Please be rational and thoughtful for this sensitive problem!

7. MarleyKing63

MarleyKing63 New Member

Well, I would prefer pve in 2nd server but same rates as Tao server. Just sayin..

8. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Exp is fine thanks to the premium and attendance event (plus the scarce experience events on holidays) but the drop and skill is laughable. A second server increases the costs, requires additional support and splits the population resulting in what happened to Yin. There isn't near enough pop to have two servers.

If you seriously want this, join a private server.

balb1n0 likes this.