Healer Builds

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by MrKeish, Feb 23, 2016.

1. MrKeish

MrKeish New Member

Hello, my fellow healers. As I reached the 2nd role I tried a full dex build, now although I had loads of dodge and attack rating , white/yellow mobs barely hit me I still feel low on dmg. I would like to ask you , if you want to post in this thread what path you went on your build and why. Thanks in advance.

2. Gilleeuy

Gilleeuy Member

ON CBT i do Healer, just take 2nd role.
    1st i try make str build or str-dex build.
    But than, at 2nd role, i change to 3dex 1 str and it feels ok.
    But its only 90+ lvls, dont try 100+ etc.

3. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

Hey guildie :)
    I tried many builds so far. 3 dex 1 str feel weakest for me. 3 str 1 dex i survive more but miss more often.
    The best build that worked for me was 2dex 2 str. The difference in dodge and AR is little, but i hit much harder and have way better deffence. Can easily tank up to 3-4 red mobs at once, but need to heal from time to time.
    I rely a lot on my traps, they do very good damage and lowers their defense/attack. I also abuse my deff smash. If it crits i can 1 shot a yellow mob.
    I play without premium buffs.

iMishka likes this.
  4. DeeShan

DeeShan Member

Healer got def smash? really?

5. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

yes theres also a healers def smash

and for the info,healers really have low damage compared to warriors,..so if your onto damage go with warrior and if you in between,go with hybrid melee build

iMishka likes this.
  6. STASIBOMB

STASIBOMB Member

Regarding healer gear, I have a question. I just hit second role, and need to grind in PvP maps, however, I am keeping my healer with a PVE build. What gear/ornaments/relics should I equip in order to have some survivability in PVP?

I was thinking of having speed gear (+ I have the speed buff) to run away quickly.
    But what should I do to increase my survivability? - Constitution/Health relics/ornaments? Block rate ornies?

Also, is there a cap for speed, block rate, or whatever else you guys suggest would be good gear to cater for PvP survivability/defence.

7. Peachy

Peachy Active Member

Which pvp map are you grinding on at EC, do you mean cave of conq?
    You can grind in HZ and LD and take anti pk cavity press from hermit every hour.
    At icy, tibet, east/west temple it's all pve. So just gear up for max dmg and AR if you are not into pvp.

8. STASIBOMB

STASIBOMB Member

Oh, thanks Peachy. I didn't realise there was anti pk cavity press for those maps - thankyou..
    Also, I'm very much interested in PVP, but from what I've heard melee healers are useless in PVP

9. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

just use rank clothes cuz it has much better bonus same as relics.,you can buy or farm it btw...only rings and bracelets are hard to get.,also they sell on high price