[Updated 2/26 12:07 AM] 9Dragons Awaken is Finally Live!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Yushimao

Yushimao New Member

I totally agree with this and there are alot of european players who wants to participate but can't. Think about a big part of your community. I however, will stay up and work anyways. Maybe I will become a new boss in-game called "Red Eyes". :-D

MasterBomb and DoggyStyle like this.
  2. NdOnunze

NdOnunze New Member

Is the server down or something for the release? I haven't been able to start the client all day

3. Vgtladypeace

Vgtladypeace Member

25th server opening is only for the US side All who are outside US timezone Will be able to play the 26 TH!!! not the 25th as stated xD they are Disciminating the GMT times xD

NdOnunze likes this.
  4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

NdOnunze likes this.
  5. WuTiking

WuTiking Member

so in 1hour

6. OliverOken

OliverOken New Member

So, where is the list of "bug fixes"? I'd like to see the wanted/ jail system to be fixed or tweaked, so it would be super if you could post the actual list of what is "fixed". Thanks.

7. MasterBomb

MasterBomb New Member

Lol.... 3 hours to get 1 weapon drop and some junk maybe... drop rates are rl low even at quest items like skins fangs etc....

8. Dromi

Dromi Member

1be drop and one from blood count till fd10...YES drop rates are GREAT...:D

9. PrinceRomeo

PrinceRomeo New Member

On the topic of rates:
    I have no problem with XP rates. 9d has always been about that no life grind and judging by the highest level on the server in less than a week obviously it's not a problem for them either. Add on the league buff and you've got yourself a pretty nice boost.

Drop rates on the other hand are an absolute joke. Totally ignoring the fact that you may get less than 3 weapon drops for a couple hours of grind, it's utterly aggravating to out level a mob before you even get the 20 drops needed to add to your map collection.

Dungeons are no better. Tried to run the dungeon for my level and 90% of the chests were empty. At first I chucked it up to it being a purple run but even red and superior runs had a majority of empty chests.

10. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

People like you are cancer of this world you know that ?
    Its called an 'opinion' for a reason. I'm not making you think the same way as me.
    Insulting people on the forums wont make you more 'badass', instead you're just asking for a ban and act as a pathetic child.
    I'm 100% sure 9D community will be better off without such toxic, spoiled brat.
    Go play LoL, you'll like it there, so many people of your toxic ignorant kind there, spamming only 1 word "retarded" .. at least learn a new word to harass people with.

Happy grinding !

MISSINGPEACE likes this.
  11. Ciuma13

Ciuma13 New Member

The Drop rate ar fine i think this version of 9d had a scaling sistem like lower map low drop rate at ec 6 ++++ in NC drops sems fine also if u dont know in this version bosses in the land have no cap lvl i lvl from ec 1 to ec 10 doing only bosses from zz to NC + cc pretty good xp from RTF (Fullneo should open RTF guide for that) every boss drop a specific item (green test) wichs is open a RTF quest in hefey decent xp from wtk 25 % to 50-70 % xp per rtf also dungeon bosses ar scaled to you lvl i made at ec 6 superior rec cof run solo left 50 sec before boss died then i went with my disciple fd 6 and i killed boss in 2 min without him hit the boss so yah i tend to think bosses is self scale on dificulti on your lvl also drop scaled to party members more drop if more ppl in party !

12. Ciuma13

Ciuma13 New Member

13. NdOnunze

NdOnunze New Member

14. NdOnunze

NdOnunze New Member

tell me about it like ive to start my grind at 2am here now cause of the PST times i just wish they'd set up a euro server too so our event needs can be fully forfilled

15. HiddenDemon

HiddenDemon New Member

That would be 3AM my time , so gl to those from US and no-lifers from EU. Sleep well everyone else

16. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Yeah skill exp is far from ok. My char has 7 buff/shield skills and the shortest recast is 10 seconds. most are 5-10 and one is 20 mins. for that 20 minute skill to lvl I need to press it 100 times at c1 cause I only get 1% per cast. that is 33 hours for 1 lvl. auto trainer (which should allow the P button to be pressed to med) only lasts for 240 mins. Long recast skills should always have high xp gain. Also getting a lot of junk and having to sell it doesn't mean drop rate is fine. When 50% of the chests in cof are empty that might mean it needs some work.

miakoling likes this.
  17. muscyy

muscyy New Member

Can u stop complaining??? Remember acclaim times if you played here,all you had is nothing and noone was complaining.I am a FC nuker and i can grind easy with c2-3 at skills,either almost my all shields are c1-2 but still,I dont complain.They even gave us a skill trainer for godsake get some brain and use it,this is not a private server.About drop rates they are low,and better they stay as they are,because i don't really wanna buy a BE with 5kk,or do you want to keep ur golds on 4 characters in less than two months? Come on...About exp don't you even mention because its way too high.

18. Altay

Altay New Member

Drop rates :( they are killed me day by day, Im cancer now. sadly

19. muscyy

muscyy New Member

Killed big kid in HZ and got 8 BE's do you think drop rates are low? You just didnt even meet them yet.

20. Altay

Altay New Member

Yea go dungeon then, i dont wanna be I wanna orn pieces, already low upg rates just sell 120k,