fine deco exchange coupon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blackgale, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Blackgale

Blackgale Member

i tyred every deco in npc but keep getting trade fail the point of giving this coupon if i cant use it

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2016
  2. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

its a bug dude...you can only exchange that for sun wukong...it fails on hermits....did you notice on hefie theres a lot of syn wukong?thats the reason

3. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Our team is currently aware of this error. The developers are currently working to correct this issue. We value your patience while we get it fixed.

4. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

And drop rate lvl5 will be better next patch or will be same? If will be same we all say Bye Bye event

balb1n0 likes this.
  5. Peachy

Peachy Active Member

He said he is not a GM but previously Ahri confirmed he is a staff of RedFox. So no idea what his role actually is but as a staff what he said represents RedFox unless Ahri clarify otherwise.

balb1n0 and Okiku like this.
  6. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

REN why you delete your funny post? :D

7. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

Its because subjective attitudes are forbidden as they are showing unprofessional performances. I assume Ren is a new GM who has little experience in reacting to the community.

For a moment, I thought this was a private server since Ren said a post was "funny". That was an ironic attitude and it created negative impacts to me, at least. I don't know how the post's owner feel but I feel very sorry for him/her.

Also, in another thread, [GM]Ren state that someone was wrong without explaining.
    When I mentioned that the conversation was off-topic and the thread had no quality control, my posts were removed along with [GM]Ren's statement. No warning or extra note are given. Very confusing!

I'm not saying that [GM]Ren is a bad guy. I'm saying that his performance in this particular forum is very poor and way below my expectations. I hope my evaluation can help with managing this community to make 9Dragons Awaken forum a better place.

Best wishes!

8. VSlash86

VSlash86 Active Member

I assume he "was" a GM, and hopefully he got fired

I've been seing posts and threads beind deleted more and more

seems like you can't be a critic in this forum that either you'll get your posts deleted or your entire history on the forum erased without any warning or that you'll be warned about being banned if you talk about censorship

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
    balb1n0 likes this.
  9. Yarox

Yarox New Member

Are they planning to fix that issue?

10. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

That's probably Because he was a VN, hence the broken English and would explain why no action has been taken against vn community in regard to their segregating the population and their attempts at racial genocide to all non vn players.