Tick Tock GMs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maugrim, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Yuiri

Yuiri New Member

My laziness prevents me from typing a home work paragraph

2. Calamity

Calamity Member

Well, in hungames there was i believe 3 gm's and they still managed to keep a good game until they closed it to start this piece of **** server.

3. Toxin

Toxin New Member

Shinnens active one or 2 days a week at best, you can click a thread he posted and click on his profile pic to see his last activity, hasn't been on since the 20th now lmfao GM's dont give two fucks about this game they're just sucking in cash while the suckers are here.

Rhoewyth likes this.
  4. Mennelaus

Mennelaus Member

Maybe they will hire more GM s :p have patience ...

5. Maugrim

Maugrim Member

LMAO, I'm going to recommend everyone just leave this version, my original post was the exact words for my ticket I sent these fools and guess what. 15 days and 10 hours no reply! If these ass hats cared they would have responded. I haven't been active for a while and I just dropped in to see if anything has changed.

Save your money and gtfo, this version does not seem they give a flying F. This version is a dead end, the fact that GMS aren't responding to big/important issues is enough proof.

Everybody abandon ship, I'm going to play a different online pc game, if you want to follow me, add me on facebook, just private message me.

Goodbye redfox, you lost my business

6. moymoypalabok

moymoypalabok New Member

give me your item before you leave bruhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

7. Maugrim

Maugrim Member

Hi Maugrim,
    Thank you for your feedback! We are completely aware of this issue, however, we cannot directly influence game mechanics.
    Regards,
    RedFox Games Support Team

The exact answer I got, 22 days later. If this doesn't prove that this version is a dead end, then I don't know what will.

Do not get sucked into this version.