[EVENT] July 4 Events!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Jul 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Western

Western Member

RumbleFighter_07042016-122106.jpg
    FAVORITE MEMORY
    My favorite memory during the fourth of July, was when I was 5 years old, me and my family went outside to start the fireworks up and invite all of our friends to come over to our house. it was my first barbecue as a child, and was the first of many memories to be shared with me and my family for independence day that will continue to move on and on during our years of life together.
    OUTFIT

Uncle Sammy
    (
    Hair)
    Wool Sweater (RD) (Top)
    Starter Pants (Bottoms)
    USA Sneakers (Shoes)
    Fire Pearls (Accessory)
    Patient Eyes (Eyes)
    Small Nose (Nose)
    Pucker (Mouth)

2. Keebaun

Keebaun New Member

My favorite memory was when I was in the 4th grade. The neighborhood kids and I ran around our cul-de-sac throwing fire crackers at each other as if it was a war. Looking back, I realize that it was a miracle that no one was hurt.

3. Kunmiester

Kunmiester New Member

[​IMG] Sumo Hair (Blue)
    DMX Shirt (White)
    Linen shorts (red)
    Cupid slippers (red)
    White fist tape
    Sharpnel earings ( white)

If I were too look back to that one memorable 4th of July it would be last year when me and my family went on a rewarding, yet painstaking road trip around Texas. The driving with three other siblings made it painful, but the attractions we got to attend were magnificent, but although those experience were memorable they weren’t the most memorable part of the trip; it was the drive home, the night of the 4th , spectating all the beautiful fireworks, it was then I was reminded the strides we took to become this independent nation inspired by liberty. I will always remember that day because of it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  4. WindFang1

WindFang1 New Member

Baedal Hair
    M T-shirt (F)
    Cheerleader Skirt
    Venus Slippers
    Portable Fan
    Valhalla Amulet
    Mummy Headpiece

My last 4th and July was very fun. I was able to use the firework sticks for the first time. At first when I shoot the firework stick in the air it made a very loud "Boom". I was very scare at first but I over came my fear of fireworks. It was a great experience. I might do it again today!

Attached Files:

5. Zyrtec

Zyrtec Member

My favorite memory of Fourth of July would be the time when i was at age 6 and Lit my first firework in Philippines, Now that i am in US i can no longer lit a fireworks because its "legal" but today's is the day when i break a rules because today is Fourth of July and should be allowed to lit a fireworks. (Ignore Grammar)

*Slayer Cut (Hair)
    *Revolution Shirt (Top)
    *Karate Pants BK (Bottom)
    *Taro Gloves (Gloves)
    *Equilibrium Boots (Shoes)
    *Black Skull BackPack (Accessories)

Attached Files:

6. ignori

ignori Clean Up Crew

Battle Mode Kill Count!

74 kills ✓

July 4th Fashion Contest!

[​IMG]

Sinister Silver
    Alert Eyes
    Regular Nose
    Smirk
    USA TOP(F)
    Red Denim Dukes
    Black Dragon Title
    Dog Tag
    Big Silver Rings

My Favorite Memory...

Being Canadian, I don't really have a good 4th of July story but if I were to recall my favourite summer memory, it would be the time I saw my first firework. It easy to assume that this might've happened when I was very young and most likely on Canada Day (July 1st) but surprise surprise, you have it all wrong. For some reason, the universe played out to always make me miss the sight of fireworks. Every time one would go off, no matter how prepared I was, I would somehow always have my eyes elsewhere . It was so bad that it came down to a point where I stopped caring about them. Everybody around me would be excited to see them and I would simply ignore the loud banging noises. Until one day, somewhere around mid June when I was about 15, I heard fireworks coming from down the street. I'm not one to lie, it did startle me at first but then it intrigued me because I could only hear the noises but I couldn't see the fireworks in the sky. I decided to go see where it was coming from. It was a little boy. There he was standing with a box full of display fireworks. We stood there staring at each other for a few dead silent minutes from a distance in the middle of the street. There was nobody there but us. He proceeded to slowly grab another firework while keeping eye contact with me and subsequently lit it up. And that was it. The first firework I had ever seen. The best part about it all? I wasn't even ready. The universe works in a funny way.

ign nori

Autronix and PatrickRF like this.
  7. BeamJawn

BeamJawn New Member

FAVOURITE CANADA DAY MEMORY!
    I don't celebrate 4th of July but my favourite Canada day memory is when I was 8 I lit a napkin on fire and it burned our flag LOL!

8. kidadapts

kidadapts New Member

RumbleFighter_07032016-001003.jpg
    Items:
    Fire Demon (Hair)
    Fall 6 tee (shirt)
    Dojo Mojo (Pants)
    Venus Slippers (Shoes)
    Rockstar Earrings
    Alert Eyes
    Sickly Nose
    Pucker (Mouth)

My Favorite Fourth of July Memory Was:
    My dad told me to come outside with the family while i was playing RF and he told me i was playing this silly computer game to much so he brought the game outside and said i have to beat him in basketball and whoever gets to 21 points win. If i didn't win I wouldnt get my computer and if he won I would have to stay outside so they rest of that night I was outside playing with my family instead of being a computer addict :D:p.

9. Montesque

Montesque New Member

RumbleFighter_07042016-214957.jpg
    I remember it like it was yesterday, I had a crush on this girl all throughout middle school, so I promised myself that I would ask her out during the summer time. I did not have a phone at the time so I waiting until I saw her at the towns 4th of July fireworks. I finally had the courage of going to ask her out and two steps from asking her... I tripped over someones blanket and landed on the muddy grass. She laughed and told me she'd think about it, three years strong Gourdy. :)
    - Blue Roller (Hair)
    - Fall 6 Tee 9 (Top)
    - White Soccer Shorts (Bottom)
    - RF Red Bout Gloves (Gloves)
    - Venus Slippers (Shoes)
    - Fox Ninja Hair Accessory (Accessory)
    - Vampire Pendant (Accessory)

10. Roleplay

Roleplay New Member

Kill Count: Completed
    Fahsion Event: RumbleFighter_07042016-211659.jpg
    Drum High Hair
    Top Dog White Top (M)
    Too Dog White Bottoms
    Blood Mage Gloves
    Drum High Shoes (M)
    Ninja Fox 1
    Angel Wing
    Steal Pearls

July 4th Memory: Last year me and two of my friends decided to do something different then all the other years so we came up with the idea of being wizards that are casting magic to make the beautiful explosions of fireworks. We believed that this would be a great way fun with everyone in the neighborhood. So we wore our graduation gowns and wore a wizard hat and found twigs to use and hand out. The whole night we pretended that we were casting spells and using magic to light the fire works and make it launch up and explode. As we ran around (walked when tired) just waving our wands (twigs) we had a portable speaker playing a harry potter theme song remix xD. And you know the moment where they save the best fire works for the finale, yeah well we had everyone count down right before it happened and shout... " YOUR'E A WIZARD HARRY!"

11. MrPoetic

MrPoetic New Member

RumbleFighter_07042016-222412.jpg
    IGN: JVle
    Red Breton Top (Shirt)
    Blue Linen Shorts (Pants)
    VTD PJ Shoes
    Spirit Headdress (Hair)
    Dog Tags
    Dark Eyes
    Favorite Memory
    The best 4th of July I have ever had would have to be when I was little, we would go to a huge barbecue with several friends and my family and play hardcore volleyball like it was our lives. There was a high school football field down the block where we would go see fireworks. I would always get nervous when the booming started, and I would squeeze my moms hand until she told me it was alright. I would look up and marvel at how nice the colors bloomed in the sky with my family and friends surrounding me is how I remember celebrating 4th of July.

12. KiddBuu

KiddBuu New Member

Uncle Sammy hat
    Gridiron Jersey
    Blue Baggies
    Rf Bout Gloves
    Red Sandals
    Illusion Specs
    Dog tag
    Evil smile

Halloween ear ring
    Sold out tiltle
    My favorite memory of the 4th of July is when me and my family had this huge party and it was so hype the cops got called :) but it was ok considering it was a family get together.

Attached Files:

13. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

I hate my life I get banned during the event and unbanned the last day after wtf

tamirtov and Sohoshiro like this.
  14. Sohoshiro

Sohoshiro Well-Known Member

Lol not so lucky

tamirtov and Shavo like this.
  15. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

Fml

tamirtov and Sohoshiro like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.