LJ the Glitcher

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Haddouken, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

Lastest update :)
    Once again, in case anyone asking, I'm standing on no one's side. I'm a neutral player who protect the rights and justice.

Now is the latest update from RedFox about anti-pk potions. (not anti-pk buff exploiting but the anti-pk pills)

Hi Michiyo,

We never remove the Anti-PK Potion from the game mainly because players paid gold for them. If anyone has any left, they can still enjoy the potion.

Thank you,

RedFox Games Support Team

Ticket: http://help.playredfox.com/helpdesk/tickets/11162

2. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

It isn't a glitch so please stop sounding like you know anything. If it is in fact a bug, gm will fix. I don't have to glitch or bug anything to wear anti pk buff. Im just smarter than you. And it upsets you and your league.

3. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

So if support says its ok, why are you on my nuts? Get lost. Take your league mates with you. Support just put you on blast. Gm lock topic and put another win on my record. Killing you in the game and forum. Ima beast.

4. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

I will start asking for bans. You have harassed me. Called me glitch user. Hacker. Cheater. Support said otherwise so if you will continue to harass me by calling me hacker or glitcher in attempts to defame me, ill press the issue to have you banned. Ill see you in game. No need to chat with liars.

5. Michiyo

Sigh...already underlined and bold anti-pk potions. Still you distorted my words ^^
    Plus, already said my concerns are not about you but the anti-pk buff glitch. One again, not YOU LJ.
    Quit being self centered ;)

6. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

The post is about me baby girl. How am I being self centered. Im the center of attention because the OP posted as such.

7. Michiyo

That meant you have used anti-pk buff (from Hermits) but not the anti-pk potions (anti-pk pills)?

8. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Idc. Thread said I am a glitcher. You know otherwise yet you do not correct your league mate. So you are also insinuating im a glitch. The "glitch" bug you speak of isnt a glitch. Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean its cheating.

9. Michiyo

If you are using anti-pk buff, its a glitch since Temples are designed for pvp. That's why anti-pk buff is removed if you go through Loulan warp gates. If you are using anti-pk potions, its legal.

I hope it's clear now :)

10. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Nc/hz/ld are all pvp maps. It only goes away because LL and BP are pvp areas that are not intended for pve use. If players bypass LL, then how is that a bug? There is no glitch or bug, just players like you that don't know anything about the game in depth. LL is a boss map with more bosses than any other map and bp obviously is all out pvp. So to be so uneducated on the game and to make accusations, you make yourself look bad.

11. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Temple has mobs to grind. Its pve/pvp

12. Michiyo

The thing is they can do that in Loulan too xD Thats why I call it a glitch :)

13. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Can't do it in LL. I already tested it. LL players on pk buff are anti pk buff. That's a bug on the part of the develop team or just maybe the fact never crossed your mind that because they paid for the buff, it works on all pvp maps other than bp.

14. Michiyo

Sigh...but I could do it in Loulan thats why I reported. You don't even know how do I do it. You are assuming that the way you know and the way I know are similar. You just don't listen. I'll end this conversation here and let the rest to the support team.

15. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Players who grind on anti pk buff Shouldn't be harassed. They are not exploiting. They are trying to grind and enjoy the game that all4weaklings want to destroy.

16. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

They're actions fuel my grind. I have plenty of x5 cards left. Hg 5 still be their downfall. They started a war with one man. 1 league vs 1 man and the one man is wrecking them. Id be salty too.

17. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

18. TheGreatLee

TheGreatLee New Member

FeiDeLoung is trash & always will be like rest of A4W XDXD

Swim likes this.
  19. IceCream

IceCream New Member

everything on the rule must be obeyed otherwise you will get punishment, and everything not on the rule can be done as you pleased. thats how this game played.
    and everything not on the rule, you can be improved. that means you are smart.
    i dont see any future for this thread :rolleyes:

Kito420 likes this.
  20. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

He died in 2 hits in temple lmao. I crit him like he was a chicken nood mob LMAO