Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mplustravel, Apr 7, 2016.

1. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

Dear GM,
    Can you explain an one big mystery?

PATCH 41
    AND YOU SAY:
    So can you explain that after this modification, decreased overall drop rate in dungeons (kylin dungeons - lowes drop HG sets and weapons, in CCD lowest drop Fragmets and maps (lowest drop rate all item?)? Also, the decrease in the success crafting ornaments and others things.
    If you do not believe me, ask other players. They will confirm it.

And ask you JWG why they give you an incomplete patch notes.
    Many times it happened that you hung out the patch notes but a lot of other things have changed without this being in the patch notes.

About KJ dungeon. Bead of King Jing drop rate, still horrible. After 50 red runs on drop events = 0 drops

The last thing.
    You have no idea what's going on in this game. Do you miss communication between us and you. We are asking but you're too lazy to communicate with us.

Some players play this game for 10 years. We have a lot of experience.

Thank you.

mplus

2. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

We're very sorry that you were unhappy with the answer we provided.

You may have been playing during our previous events.

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/golden-time-event-increased-drop-rate.6407/
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index....event-memorial-day-weekend-bonus-rates.10568/

Please keep in mind that certain item rates are set the way they are by the development team for a reason.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  3. paffko

paffko New Member

IS THIS JOKE?

Maybe u didnt played at gc but exp events was every weekend and 2 times during week. U mayde 2 events? 3 events? in half year? Dont make us leaf, its a joke.

gqflex247 and tinytinytintin like this.
  4. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

Dear Ahri,
    before patch 41 on 2x drop events I drop 6 piece HG sets on Kylin dungeons runs (10 purple and 6 green runs) without drop card.
    After patch 41 on 2x drop events I drop 0 piece HG sets on Kylin dungeons runs (10 purple and 6 green runs).
    And I try it next day in 2x drop event with drop card I drop 0 piece HG sets on Kylin dungeons runs (10 purple and 6 green runs).

Hmm, so the drop rate had changed. Because it is very unlikely that I not droped anyone piece HG sets in 32 rounds half runs with drop cards) on drop events.

Ah Ahri. You not tried it that. With this rate Bead of KJ is impossible in this upgrade versions get H4 set or get white or red banners from collection. Can you tell me or can you ask JWG how many runs need doing for create banners or H4 sets collection? With this drop rate? Drop event does not help. Please try it yourself legally do one of the following collection. I bet you do not even 5 months.

Do you remember how we argued with you about the fragment in CCD?
    After several months of guessing with you and our argument then came the patch and then fragments get drops.
    Its same. Only you must want. You can also convince the JWG. It will be both your and our satisfaction.
    Or you do not want us to be happy?

mplus

5. VSlash86

VSlash86 Active Member

what about H4 clothes? I haven't seen one on this server
    same goes for collections for WT/SCM pazzes (specially for WT)

6. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Active Member

hi guys! Can any1 help me with CoF epi please? I want to rulzzz

tinytinytintin and Yabuszko like this.
  7. Suyong

Suyong New Member

8. VSlash86

VSlash86 Active Member

getting that drop would make it possible to get Banners and no one would buy Blue Boxes,... that's the explanation

tinytinytintin and balb1n0 like this.
  9. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

You stated in a different thread that you will send message to jwg to fix kj dungeon because drop rate of kj bead was found to be a zero% value. It has a zero % drop chance. How is it our fault you don't know what's going on in your game.

10. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

why n
    why not make it like the rates on previous 9D publishers?
    or much better make a game account try to grind same as players been doing for you guys to understand players much better than just keep on saying "were very sorry" that wont be acceptable for long....come on..lot of players loves this game

balb1n0 and tinytinytintin like this.
  11. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Jewgong Games: "Heard you guys were having a hard time farming those seemingly impossible to obtain items. We've pushed out a new hotfix containing some sweet gamble boxes with all the end game items you'll need, only $75 for 39 of them."

try ur luck 2day

OGxSF, tinytinytintin, Peachy and 3 others like this.
  12. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

So Ah
    so Ahri are you gona keep ignoring us ? We will not get ansewer ?

So we can t use KJ dungeon ,can t create H4 set , can t create banners, can t creste flag ? That is your answer ?

btw i was CC dungeon today my drop was 1 box with second role book. Great totaly worth play....

i am still waiting for answer and mainly for drop rate fix for global rate and špeciály for KJ and then better for CC

13. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Well the only reason I don't play is because I can't obtain everything with my wallet yet.

Here's hoping they add an actual EXP Card that gives around 2000 mob kills worth of EXP upon consumption. Starting price could be $2 a piece, and I could spend $300 to get 300k mob kills. After that I might need a gear upgrade so I could just spend $500 on some Four Guardian boxes. Of course I'll need a +2 scroll to fit my new +15 weapon, and some elixirs so I'll spend another $500 on some Blue Boxes.

Now since I'm doubling up on boxes I should end up with some extra banners that I can sell or trade to get myself a few stacks of ginseng. If for some unknown reason I can't find any ginseng I can just start buying a whole bunch of premium packages, I'll be needing those anyways. Once I've completely burned through a hefty portion of my monthly wage I can start killing all these noobs trying to farm the items I merely spent an hour opening boxes to obtain.

tinytinytintin, balb1n0 and Okiku like this.
  14. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Ok so GMs ** to our head another day. Thanks for drop. I was just thinking you probably don t understand what are we telling you cuz it ingame . So i will try tell in money what you understand.

Imagine There is FLAT RENT( KJ red banner , blue banerr H4set) lets imagine 1000 $
    Then employer( KJ boss)
    Then your sallary( Items needed for Flat rent )

So you will go to work for 8 hours per day and your employer will pay you just if you will do great effort and with some probability (drop rate)

So this probablility compared with drop rate will looks like

1.7.2016 = 0$ 2.7.2016 = 0$ 3.7.2016 = 0$ 4.7.2016 = 0$ ...... 30.7.2016 0 $ Count per month 0$.

So you need pa 1000 $ for rent you were in your job 30 day in month 8 hours per day hard working and you got 0$

So do you think that you have money for RENT ?????

15. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

So Ahri ? How long i will wait for answer ?? And i posted here question but it was deleted by somebody , it was regular question so you can ask him . I would like to know why its all my posts deleted and when will be KJ fixed

16. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Could you explain me what reason is make drop rate =0 ???

You want only $$$ there is nothing more and nothong reasonable but then you can just delete all dungeons and drops as you made it with KJ and put everything to item mall .

Or tell me when ylu are gona fix drop rate in KJ

17. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

so i can see that you are briliant at deleting players posts are able answer this topic as well ?

balb1n0 likes this.
  18. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

its more then week i am still asking , you are still ignoring how long it will continue ?