Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rage5151, Jul 10, 2016.

1. rage5151

rage5151 New Member

Ive played TS1 TS2 aeria and mayn games however i quit mayn like last year due to exams also i found it was to expensive to play too much pay2win things going on there , how is this server like downloading now is it active and how bad is the pay 2 win because if its like mayn games no point of me playing honestly... lemme no guys ty in advance! :D

2. Nanashi

Nanashi Member

I have also played ts2 Aeria and mayn, so from one ts2 veteran to another, im going to tell you the truth....gms aren't active...game is totally bugged and its been maybe 2-3 weeks with barely any patches, other than the mystical box event which is also bugged due to prior errors that haven't been fixed. People are upset with hackers(though im not sure they exist because its totally pointless to hack) and the over priced content (white jade chest). Im still in game just grinding like crazy and improving my character without buying rp. Im giving this game maybe 2 weeks and if no fix comes then Im gone brother.

I suggest before u sign up and start downloading, come back again later and see if they have actually done something with the negative matters I havve speak of...i heard there is another ts2 but its euro server and i dont wanna deal with euros again. I left mayn because I started a new life and i just dont wanna pay 2 win anymore.

Sp3ctra likes this.
  3. Mennelaus

Mennelaus Member

the game was good at start but now all citys are empty(ppls not grinding):)

4. TheInvincible

TheInvincible Member

is dead

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  5. TheInvincible

TheInvincible Member

this Gm's deserve to leave all the ppl