This is to all those "PvP" WHINERS and Jail system :

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shiriru, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

I hope every single one of you "PvPers" get sent to jail and never be able to play your characters again.
    In my opinion Jail system is too soft for you children !
    It should be like this : You come PK me while i lvl with 30 lvls above me, then i set you as wanted, you die, get sent to jail or behead your toxic ugly characters ( like in Age of Wushu ) , then all of your items go to the one who catched your nasty obnoxious person.
    Ive read so many threads of you saying wanted system isnt fair

WELL IS IT FAIR FOR YOU, TO GO AND 1 SHOT PEOPLE , WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO LEVEL UP AND DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DEAL WITH YOU ?
    IS IT FAIR THAT I LOST AROUND 15-20 MINS OF MY MANUALS AND X2 EXP COUPONS BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T STOP PK ?

For all i care in all seriouseness i think a whole day in jail is a very fair deal ! If you wanna PK lowbies then you better be good enough to defeat the ones who go hunt you villains ! And after this day, the penalty increases to 2 days, 1 week etc.

YOU ARE RUINING THIS GAME, ROTTEN PK-ERS !
    YES I AM A CAREBEAR, YES CALL ME EVERYTHING YOU WANT, DISSAGREE WITH ME ALL YOU WANT, BUT
    MY HATRED FOR YOU WILL NEVER END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShaKira2008, chiyoko3242 and SnoWyz like this.
  2. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Maan,there are ec/fc people killing fd-sm people*cough echelon* but when they die from own level they complain in roar.Its just nature of 9d.

3. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Why u guys always have to pick on echelon? The league is pratically falling apart and most either joined infernal or made white clan alts to join 9dragons league. If anything you guys should be crying from 9 dragons league or legend. They are now the new BiA and already tooken the server over. The majority of their league is always wanted and always pk low lvls. Now that echelon is fallling apart, whos going to stop them? Also if you are in 9 dragons league/legend/infernal ofc your going to get pkd by echelon. Thats commonsense because of waring leagues. If you dont wanna get pkd by echelon then join jasmine or join an all out pve white league. Echelon may have high lvl players, but the pvp is now held by the white due to internal issues going on in echelon league.

4. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Infact the majority of the left over BiA memebers are in 9dragons league and its funny seeing viets allied with them. The way i see it, its the cash shoppers vs the non cash shoppers.

5. Darkfiregoth

Darkfiregoth Member

What are you on about "Internal Issues" o_O

6. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

I've been told that most of echelon members left to join infernal league due to drama and rudeness within the league. Infact your league buff keeps turning on and off from 50 percent down to 25 percent. Echelons state is now equavelent to infernal league. Not trying to talk trash but its the truth :(. All black side leagues are getting owned by anime character/comic book heros/ viets. I also saw some of your memebers make white clan alts with same names.

7. Darkfiregoth

Darkfiregoth Member

You've been told, so you don't know. Cool cool.

8. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

If i was league master of infernal or echelon the best thing to do is make a treaty with each other because both leagues are getting owned by white side and if this keeps going on, this game is going to end up like GC and 1 league will donate all and destroy the game because the majority will **** up to them(BiA). We dont want that to happen do we? Thats just not fun for both sides and the new players that would want to join. To those who have emotional problems with the two leagues itself should **** it up. Its a game for crying out loud and we are here to have fun. Not be but.t hurt because you have beef with 1 person in the league, therefore you should hate the whole league. This is just my opinon. So please no hating xD.

9. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

So answer me this. Why is your league buff weakening? U state u have 100 percent increase but u dont. It keeps dropping between 25 perecent and sometines 50 percent. I was in your league along with my friends. Its true and heard the same info from some of your memebers that left recently. When i was in your league all i saw in league chat was Blitz threating to kick people out if they log off because the league buff kept dropping. That tells you something already. Now this isnt only echelons problem but also ALL black side leagues. Everyone is either leaving the game or joining black side.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  10. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Cry more lol

11. Darkfiregoth

Darkfiregoth Member

The league buff has been 2nd class all weekend. It's been dropping to 3rd class on weekdays/early mornings...like you'd expect it to because, ya know, people have lives. I'm guessing you were in the league in OBT. Now we've gotten rid of all the inactive players and lowbies the league is a much nicer place.

12. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Im not crying. Just saying that black clan leagues r dying and it would be smart for echeleon to have allies before the league dies. Your lowbees r getting attack by both white clans and black clans and most of your pkers left to join other leagues so whos going to protect them? High likely they will leave your league cause u guy only have a handful of pkers that are nukers that will die very fast from the warriors. Why join a league thats kos by all when u can join infernal where they have alllies and the same lvl xp buff? The thread im posting may seem negative towards you guys but its the truth and im giving you guys advice so then the sides will be balanced and fun. This is my last post on this topic and i hope the league master of echelon would consider this or else u guys are going to end up being karma donators.

13. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

We are not making allies with anybody. Yes we slaughter Infernal, Brothers and Dark Wind at any level. They do the same to our lowbies it's just the nature of the beast.

Savatage likes this.
  14. SnoWyz

SnoWyz New Member

They just fought back, since your little kids clan started it.

15. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Drama drama :D

16. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

We're falling apart? Who are you again....

17. Tiani

Tiani Member

probably the one who left because of a mob.....

18. IrisuKyouko

IrisuKyouko Member

Taking anything Blitz says in league chat seriously ever.

[​IMG]

19. Tiani

Tiani Member

to the poster: keep crying, deal with it, join a league or send emails to red fox to implement anti pk buff.

to MMMMMMMM : dont u ******* dare compare my league to Infernal/9dragons/brothers. we trash them everyday.

heres some proof of how we are struggling to maintan a good "league buff" it always is between 50% and 100% at european peak times. i didnt know that matter to be honest. 10 people can run a server.

also notice how the WAR ended v.s Infernal aka Reloggers.

have a good day and see u in game when i kill u.

[​IMG]

20. TheDarkPeach

TheDarkPeach New Member

you should calm down,so many ppl act bad az here but we never saw them on GC doing the same thing they do now :))))