acclaim had xp events why don't we?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lample10, Jul 16, 2016.

1. lample10

lample10 New Member

Years back when acclaim owned the game we had decent xp events. Every Wednesday night for like 2-3 hours we got from 2x- 4x mostly 2 very rarely 4. From friday about 6 pm est, to sunday 6 est it was 2 xp and 2 times skills. players say that to many xp events people max out and nothing left to do. Well i call bs on that most players have lives outside the game like jobs and family and the only time they can play is the weekend. I can about guarantee if you announce the return of the acclaim style events more players will want to play.

Savatage, tinytinytintin and Swim like this.
  2. vanessa123

vanessa123 New Member

yes you are right here there should be timed exp events at weekends not 4 full days of exp. already the server is dead and only very high players left at almost lvl cap why would anyone new come now? theres nothing to enjoy no black and white war no svs ,red fox has made it already that people only log in on events and for me its the weekend i have time to play and the sever is empty so why grind? why spend money in IM its boring and no point red fox you really have to see to this i can see this closing down very soon and another publisher taking over what is going on, acclaim was the best always will be until publishers can realise what we the players are trying to tell you GM you dont even reply back to our concerns am not spending another $ in the IM until i can see some changes am am sure am not the only one. i think its time to sit back and wait for the crash its coming many people are starting to see and feel it i read the forums

tinytinytintin and lample10 like this.
  3. gettonia

gettonia New Member

gc had every tuesday and thursday events if i remember good.. and the 4x wasnt that rare. we got it sometimes.. and if im not wrong we got the weekend exp events too.. i feel so sad that the game is not the same as before

tinytinytintin, MExXo and lample10 like this.
  4. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

yeah...bring back the old ways...we need exp events...make it fixed on weekends so that noone gonna ask again if theres an event....no hide and seek anymore RF

tinytinytintin, Swim and MExXo like this.
  5. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

If you really wish to have more EXP events like the previous publisher, we have to revise the base EXP and quest rewards here in our version.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    tinytinytintin likes this.
  6. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

What you have to revise is the skill and drop rates!

Swim and Okiku like this.
  7. Incognito

Incognito Member

what i feel is the better solution. is if possible increase base Exp on higher end maps. for me persoanlly it starts to hit hard when you near end icy palacy or mid icy. so if them maps could see a base exp increase would help persiver. (this is my opinion from previous publisher jsut started playing again so im not at that point yet). I think highe r base rates is better than more frequent exp event. as it allows players to log whenever they feel like it. encourages play all week.. i do think ocasional events a few times a month would be nice. but not at regular intervals to encourage players to play on days that arnt just events. higher base xp is a method id prefer to be increaed rather than just more xp events.

Why o state increase exp on high end maps is because i feel for getting to the lvl when you hit icy. the grind is barable for me so just make the highe rlvls slightly easier with increased base or something

balb1n0 likes this.
  8. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

If by revise you mean lower than you will have a dead server except on weekends just like the other publishers. I cannot fathom why anything would need to be revised. We already outpace our skills XP and the drop rate is bad enough that it wouldn't make a difference if we level faster. Also what would quest rewards have to do with anything?

9. Incognito

Incognito Member

i dont know about other quest but i know RTD is not trash now. Im actually going through it. Xp seems better than on previous versions and the ability to teleport to different locations needed is extermly usefull and what makes it more enjoyable. s im not spending several hours running back and forth i can keep on the flow of things. Good job witht the RTD improvements :)

tinytinytintin and balb1n0 like this.
  10. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

Gm ahri, how about you host weekly drop/skill events but host xp events during major holidays(2xp events?). Or why dont you use the gm buff that we had a poll on and buff us at random times? The issue is the drop rate/xp/skill is so bad that players do not want to stay in game and would rather wait for you to host some sort of event(which is usually 1-2months). The game is boring without events and without premium it will take very very long to grind. Gm ahri you gotta take some sort of action to make players stay in game.

11. Ryuio

Ryuio New Member

first of all, we do appreciate the exp increase on the RTD quests, its very fun to actually blast through them and level up faster, but lets be real does will only get us so far, as for other quests i don't know, i don't really do them unless it gives me something worth getting.2# what does actually quest EXP have to do with the topic here, we talking about getting experience events.3# You want to keep this server alive and make some money? well actually start giving more events. even if its twice a week for a few hours, i don't care just make it happen, i been back for uh this is my 2nd week, i have 25 exp cards sitting on my bag waiting for a exp event to hit, and i am just wondering uh what the actual heck, no exp event at all? i mean it cant be that hard to turn them on, i mean 1 hour buffs every uh who knows 2-3 or even 6 hours is easy enough right. If you guys continue with this, you will end up losing the population you adquired. i mean i log in 3-4 times a week happy, to play hoping to see an event, and i end up dissapointed, and i only been here for 2 weeks!. and lets not even talk about the drop rate... even acclaim drop rate was better.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  12. Incognito

Incognito Member

Tbh in end i just want higher xp rates. I know grind makes up alot of the game but i dont want it to be the only thing i can do. As id have to spend days at a point lvling jsut so i could get to any new content you add. Reason ive suggested base rates is because regardless of how busy people are when every there on they can benifit from better xp.

On a note what is base rate at? 1x? as it feels a lot sllower than Gc even whena xp events not on