Ahri, what happens next?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blitzcronk, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

You remove the event, the ones who were not involved have suffered, the ones who exploited the event are now power leveling through or making a lot of gold from your blunders so what exactly do you plan on doing to fix this?

FeiShu, ihgyug and Oitza like this.
  2. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

Also,
    what happened to PvP protection buff ... my bad... i meant 1 shot from a premium user/30 lvls above protection buff ?

On a side note : WHY is this server so toxic ? I play LoL everyday , all the time, the world considers it as the most toxic community, but I SWEAR 9Dragons Redfox takes the trophy for most immature, toxic, nasty, black-tongued, spoiled, rotten, ugly, cold hearted community EVER ! How did this game manage to attract such vile people, who only look for ways to exploit,hack,bot,make tons of in-game money as it matters OR ruin the game for others ? DAFAQ O,O ! ! !
    What happened to all the lovely anime lovers or martial arts lovers who played the game, because of it uniqueness and to have fun and chit chat with others ????? Now it's all about flaming and spamming all chat about who is a noob, who is this , who is that ? ! DAHEL O,o !!!
    On GC server, 'till their PvP server was alive, even there, people weren't so "evil", ganking levelers ONLY because they belong in some legion OR because they want to feel badazzz .. PFFFFFT
    I WONT stop spamming/creating new threads until this issue is taken care of, more and more players are leaving YOUR game, because of those PKers. I.T. I.S. G.E.T.T.I.N.G. O.U.T. O.F. C.O.N.T.R.O.L. ! ! ! ! ! !

Thank You <3 !

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  3. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

It's just a good thing this was stopped before x5 cards were farmed to hell.

4. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

They weren't supposed to be tradable in the first place. It was their mistake, and as usual with these people, we're the ones who are blamed and get punished.

This reminds me of a story Jim Cornette tells about working at WWE. The writing staff there wouldn't be able to come up with anything for a wrestler, and instead of punishing the writing staff, it's always the wrestler who ends up getting side lined, given some stupid gimmick, or fired outright. Because somehow it's their fault the writers can't do their job.

5. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

Good they closed it for exploit. Now the have to apply a delete all on "Hermit's EXP Card" item in game since it was the only way to have such item. At least they will solve another part of the problem. Then maybe they will have to kick some ass, if they have time to do it (they should as they have only this to do). During that time JW have to fix stuff and then after all is fixed (and especially biggest issue) maybe they will be able to run an event. Currently we are still on OBT for me, it's not event time...

6. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Day by day as people make higher levels with the cards,they will see new bugs in tibet and onwards.It feels lile cbt xD.

7. edwinG

edwinG New Member

They can just do a roll back to day one, end of open beta for all I care. Actually it would be great now that I know what route to take and how to make things work better since the lack of info wasn't helping any. Wouldn't be much different then starting a new character. The one thing is butting back the coins or items that where purchase back in purchase inventory.
    I think that would take care of everything.

Vrangsinn likes this.
  8. ShaKira2008

ShaKira2008 Member

easy grind : Go for Special mobs ( 10-20% per mob....50-70% with Killing point from disciple + EXP card)

Most wanted mobs that you can easy do as EC are North Ice ( snow Elephant (near rain dear ranch)...Slow and safe spots (, Leopards at Nanxiang. (15 min -30 min respawn).

Spite likes this.