Complaints, complaints, complaints

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seunlau, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Seunlau

Seunlau New Member

Seriously, whats up with all that?
    Tbh be happy that there is a server to play on at all. This game is still around after so many years and It's all thanks to the GM's and everyone who supports this on RedFox Games.

The good ol times are not going to last forever. When a game is released for the first year or so, It's hyped and alot of effort is put into the couple of thousand players throughout months. But as the time goes people lose interest, simple as that. Especially in a game like this which doesn't have a budget even Close to games like World of Warcraft. So people find something to complain about as usual. Hell, people complain in the WoW forums even if 2 brand new expansions would be released every year.

Instead of putting your energy into **** talking, do something that makes a difference. To begin with, stop encouraging people to leave the game or forums. I see alot of people with replys like "No I wouldn't start playing this game if I was you". Really bro? Really?

Sorry but this had to be said. All in all this game still got it. It's way better than alot of games out there and tbh with buff events from GMs which Im very thankfull for and some double exp It's quite easy to level up.
    So stop complaining, go do some advertising and ask GMs if there is something you can help them with to make the server better and to attract more people playing it.

Playing a game shouldn't be a shore, It's for the funz and shouldn't be more than 30 minutes - 1 hour everyday. Alot of people make it sound like a shore where you have to level up in a specific way or have specific items. Remember you can create war in game and do pvp in low levels also. Just make sure to set a maximum level for participation. Did you even know that there are people doing pvp at lvl 60 and 70 in WoW even today? The cap is at level 100 and soon 110. You have the items, the skills, Everything. Just be creative.

BR

Pna1Dra6on, Yacha and tinytinytintin like this.
  2. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

There are 2 english servers, one taiwanese, one korean and one vietnamese and probably russian if they didn't close it so beeing gratefull for one server is not enough, people should host a party.
    Complaints are generally a necesity and some are dumb and might offer a laugh for people when they read them, telling people to stop means this game is perfect which isn't even close to reality.
    Needless to say you are complaining that people are complaining which is funny.

tinytinytintin and Okiku like this.
  3. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Some complaints are warranted because they unnecessarily changed things (ck dmg for ck hybs, deco upgrading requires item mall, people being general dicks) and some are just people complaining for the sake of complaining. I have played this pretty steady since before liaodong was released and this is honestly the first time I actually don't care if I play or not. I used to always log for an hour or so, even if it's just to do attendance/daily quest but Saturday was my first time on in 3 weeks and I opened what I had left for Kunlun boxes (surprise surprise I got nothing but a banner coupon I can't use) and then I got off. It's not that I don't enjoy it anymore cause I do but it's gotten so stale here that I would rather play overwatch, dark souls 3, hell I even bought red dead redemption again. It's definitely lost the appeal to progress for me.

tinytinytintin, Kiriko91 and balb1n0 like this.
  4. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

I know i quited the game a few weeks ago but i wanna make this last comment. I can not believe that they added such over p0wered items in the item mail. I keep telling myself that it is not possible for them to sink the game deeper then it already is, but seriously? Flag of chaos/all beads/+15 hg weapon inside a simple item mall box called the 4 guardian box. Good job! Not to mention you introduced a must have new summer relic that is impossible to get. Oh and the new summer decos are item mail. How about those who wanna farm to get it? This game has become p2w its so sad. Once people start winning good cr2p from the item mall boxes, people are going to leave. I bet the game will be active for these few weeks, then it will be empty. This game is so much rng base and item mail, its sick to watch you all get milked. This is no longer 9 dragons. I would not be suprised if the game shutdown all of the sudden, seeing all these item mail stuff being sold.Alright now im done posting. Thank you all and good bye.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    tinytinytintin and balb1n0 like this.
  5. iMetal

iMetal Member

This post is going to be a shocker for those who know me from the end of G1 and into GC...I agree with Prophet for the most part. Three years watching over the forums at GC, and while there were a lot of complaints, for the most part it was the same few people and even if we (as mods) did disagree with the way things were said or didn't care much for the people posting, we did pass everything on to Venus.

A little insight I couldn't give back then: She did try her best to do what she could for everyone. Most of us had her on Skype just in case of map crashes, or she would hop on and listen to our discussions about how ways to handle certain things in-game (like the 30% pots and the like).

Anyway, I found it was hosted here a few months ago and was silently watching what everyone has said. I can't really argue with the fact that the game died in GC, but I think it's for a bit different reason. Did they get everything right? Hell no, and even Venus agreed with that. I think the main reason is because we were again told "we'll be here for a long time," and the plug was pulled again. TBH, it even caught Venus off guard because she walked into work like normal, and then walked back out because we were shut down and she no longer had a job.

Basically, it comes down to this... This has been a long standing game with a decent player base. However, the mishandling by 3 game companies for sure shrank the base so much that even the hardened players are leaving. Shoot, the only reason I have a PRF account is because LoA is coming back out through these guys. The way that game ended its first run...any company could handle it better. Lol

tinytinytintin and balb1n0 like this.
  6. iMetal

iMetal Member

I was there. Helped Neo with a few guides, Arch (otherwise known as Peat) and I did a podcast together, and FF has actually been to my house. Prophet (and if she's around, Lawan) can attest to just how active (and at times hated) I was for the first 3 years. There are few others who might remember me but looking around I don't think they're here.

7. iMetal

iMetal Member

As I recall, there were apps put in for the second round of mods as well. That's where FF came in for sure, and I believe PG. We were asked about the applicants, but I believe all we knew of PG were his forum posts. They were usually helpful, so that's why he got it.

Gl in your new game. I'm not actually here for 9D, but LoA.

Edit: I only did the Global Mod for a little bit. Until RF Online was up and running.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    tinytinytintin likes this.