Where is all the PvP at?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spazy, Aug 1, 2016.

?

Unite PvP and bring it back exclusively to Bloody Plains with more BP entrances

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Spazy

Spazy New Member

So I've made it to mid GL and so far I still don't see any decent chances to PVP. Closest I have come is running around on the white side of Liadong dodging guards looking for whites to fight.

I remember the days when i played in the acclaim version and Bloody Plains was the only place you could go to fight apart from svs etc. It was great because there was always lots of action. Bloody plains appears to be a desolate wasteland. Given the restricted player base(Which needs to be addressed. Possibly in the form of new player bonuses/incentives that are untradeable to get new players in and up to a decent level like ec6 for second role) I feel like bringing all pvp back to Bloody Plains would make things a lot better and just make it easy to get their from the higher maps with a BP entrance.

Just my 2c as right now I am struggling to justify playing on for any pvp value. Alternatively work out a way to close the gap between players HM and below and the upper level players. Something like i suggested above would be a good concept as all levels up to ec6 are basically pointless and you really need to work out a way to A. Get new players in.
    B. Get new and mid level players within range of the higher levels before low/mid levels abandon the game due to boredom.

again that's just my 2c.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. Spazy

Spazy New Member

I understand Asian games are grind intensive. That is perfectly fine for everyone grinding high levels. However there needs to be a way to bring in new players and make them want to play and get to enjoy the game reasonably quickly. Getting to EC6 and being able to go and pvp in bloody plains with others is one way to do this.

As I said I have gone back to playing more riders of icarus because I am over running around liadong finding nobody and dodging guards.

Based purely on the numbers playing this game currently the fighting(Atleast for all players up untill tibet map level) needs to be in BP. Even add an NPC in BP with a daily quest for blacks to kill whites and vice versa.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  3. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

I decided to get my PvP fix by playing Overwatch. I suggest that.

hillbenji likes this.