[FIXED] have searched the forums and read treads and still am not getting into the 9 dragons.

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by hinder9, Jul 29, 2016.

1. hinder9

hinder9 New Member

have searched the forums and read treads and still am not getting into the 9 dragons.

when i check the website and look at my account it shows that i have sent money to you from paypal.
    so i am here and i have a valid account and i downloaded the client a couple of hours ago, so it is recent.
    i'm using my email address and i have typed the information into the client from my keyboard, and from the keyboard displayed in the client and with the windows OSK keyboard.

please check your email or password and try again.

i tried to upload a screenshot, but the forum is not accepting it.

i'm here in the forums, i am logged into the web site for the game.
    is the client username/email and password the same for either of those?
    when i look at the list of servers [1 server] it shows Tao with a bit of green bar and the word "pleasant".

i feel that i have looked at all the advice available and tried them, including deleting my installation of the client and starting again.

i have also sent money with the idea that it might help get some attention, and if money doesn't help we may be doomed. ;)
    [that last line was meant as humor]

so what am i doing wrong here?

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. hinder9

hinder9 New Member

i waited a few days and tried again, just in case there was something that took time to allow me to get into the game.
    i don't know what's going on, so i tried that.
    still not able to get in.
    the client starts and gets to the point for entering my email address and password.
    but it tells me that those are wrong.

can i start a new account in the game without needing to restart my account in the forums?
    i strongly suspect that if i start a new account then all the history and characters will be reset to zed and none of the cash i have sent can be used to buy things in and for the game will be usable.
    so i will have to abandon all things i have done in game so far and start with a clean slate.

well i suppose i could do that, and just write off the real world cash i have sent [ NOT a vast world shattering amount of cash i might say. even if you count up all the cash i have sent since 9 dragons first released all those years ago ] however it seems that a pattern has developed over the years that every once in a while players need to find themselves starting over from nothing, a few times now.

and even with that as a fact, i still want to play the game.

if it wasn't that i don't want to put up with users and their petty squabbles, i would look into getting a copy of the game to run myself.
    as long as i had very few users i could probably just run it on some moderate computer sitting here in my own computer room at home.
    or even on some virtual machine i would lease from google in their vast server farm and let them take care of the hardware side of things.

this is not the only online RPG i play, but it's one of the better ones.
    i had multiple accounts on EVE online for almost 11 years continually, till the greifers finally got so bad that a crafter like me could not mine and build without being harassed all the time.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  3. hinder9

hinder9 New Member

this problem has been fixed.
    the problem was that i have been using my browser to remember the password for this web site and had forgotten it myself.

the fix was to stop the browser from entering my password for me and to go through the process for a forgotten password, get a new password and them log into the client with that new password.
    i am logged into the game through the client as i type this.

thank for the ideas, and help.
    the support team was helpful and quick in their response to my ticket concerning the problem and i feel that they did an excellent job of helping me.