[EVENT] August Player Profile

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

Hi,
    I want to nominate @Abdullah because he is nice to everyone and is always open for a talk! :)
    He is for me an top player and a good friend. He learned me alot of things and he is an legit carat trader!
    @Abdullah is very helpful and he is super fun to play with! Thats why i nominate him :D

tamirtov and tinytinytintin like this.
  2. pr0dz

pr0dz Well-Known Member

I nominate @Prefecture

He's a good friend and the one who invited me to the guild. He also taught me some good guild war tactics that I should have known already. Also, he's fun to play with whenever we play on Free channel. :)

tinytinytintin likes this.
  3. Talon

Talon Active Member

I nominate @LegendaryJin for best guild member friend and also leader. Was an original GoDs member and we ran RF back in the days and he still ran a very successful guild called Eternus on GamesCampus and blessed me with a spot. Overall good guy.

4. Ohana

Ohana Active Member

i nominate @ItsTour because when i first met him, he roasted me hard and i always laugh when i think about that time. he's also funny and chill to talk to. (-: i like ranting about people to him because we both get a great laugh out of it. sometimes he pisses me off but he's still cool. lastly, he's a weeaboo who loves watching naruto.

WindFang1, tinytinytintin and ItsTour like this.
  5. EvnyBoy

EvnyBoy New Member

I nominate @WindFang1
    She is an expert and a friendly player who enjoys the company of others. She is a good guild member who relies on teamwork and not just herself. She makes the game more enjoyable to play and is a good friend I made on this game. She has my vote.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    WindFang1 and tinytinytintin like this.
  6. QueenMe

QueenMe Member

I nominate @Rattus
    Cause he has been an Rf player since the game was first released back in 2007. He has been a great a friend and guildie who enjoys the game a lot and helping others. He has never been much of a trash talker like most of the rf community is these days, and makes the game enjoyable unlike most players. Rattus' Bday is also in August, so this winning this event would be a great gift for him!

7. WindFang1

WindFang1 New Member

I nominate @KaiserBlaze
    Because he is very active in Rumble Fighter. He has improve his skills in Rumble Fighter much greater then when I first met him as a friend. For a master like me to teach him in Rumble Fighter for so long is very special for me to see him improve so much over time. Even though he said he hate Rumble Fighter he still play with me anyway which I really like.

tinytinytintin and KaiserBlaze like this.
  8. KaiserBlaze

KaiserBlaze New Member

I nominate @QueenMe Because she works hard and tries hard. She is a great guild master and is very nice to her guild mates.
    Also she is a active player on RF and loves to gift people. :)

9. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

Thanks @Firezilla for the nomination!
    However we aint in the same guild fam..

I nominate @Shavez for being dope and stuffs. When I first met him, I wasn't expecting us to get to know each other as we do now. He's not very chill and that whats cool about him to be honest , he rage quits a lot and made me scream into my mic like 1,652,123,765 times. Let me rephrase that, he's usually chill until I hit him with this massive shoulder and he goes flying off the stage like a space chimp. ALSO, that boy has traded with me so many times, I can't remember the last time I traded someone else lmao. Super legit and super cool. (That "super" part made me cringe a bit, I need to broaden my vocabulary lol)

ImCool, tinytinytintin and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  10. DirectorSuspense

DirectorSuspense Active Member

I nominate @Antasma

He don't play anymore but oh well inih

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    tinytinytintin, BJJFromGJJ and Shina like this.
  11. Taytsahyt

Taytsahyt New Member

I nominate @GayGod
    Because this dude is really kind. He always saying kind things to me and being just a lovable person. Marry ME GAYGOD D:

12. SteevoTheGod

SteevoTheGod New Member

I Nominate @Biillz Because he is a friendly player and he try to help people as much as he can he practically will befriend anyone that adds him and will not down another player because they have less experience he tries to get all his friends involved in fun game modes or trying something different. He has many ideas for rf and the future he just hasn't been heard yet. I Believe he has the potential to be a top tier player or a great help to the community. He's one of them players that just isn't toxic and every one enjoy his company

tinytinytintin and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  13. Manny

Manny New Member

Hmm...let me see, ahh I nominate @Maylen12
    He been with RF for quite a while, one of the Old Gen that I know that still plays, entertaining person that get room going. Interesting history with RF go by many names that I shall not speak of. If no one knows, oh well.

tinytinytintin and Maylen12 like this.
  14. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

I nominate @Flamekiller
    He always helps people when they need a help(like me :p), he's a very funny guy and I'm really happy he's my guild member. :)

15. joshmoneuy

joshmoneuy New Member

I Nominate @Envyboy.

One of the best Vice Guild-Masters i know, he is there when u need someone to gift you items. Envy is also very rewarding and one of the best players in our team, very glad to have you playing rumble fighter on our team. He also makes sure the game is more enjoyable not just to himself but everyone around him. He has my vote 100%

16. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi all, submissions are now closed, and we will be messaging the nominee and nominator very soon!

The spotlight player has been selected! We will be back (hopefully) in a few days to reveal the results! Note: If you know who was selected, DO NOT ANNOUNCE which nominee has been selected! Doing so may disqualify you from future Player Profile events!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.