No any punishment to cheaters? Really?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Antonidas, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Antonidas

Antonidas New Member

To GMs:
    What a fair game,i'm done with this sever :) Have no reasons to play more 5 accounts in same ip,they must be banned or level rollback and delete all x2 exp cards was cheated.If they have no crime they will send tickets and you will just check it(easy if those account are not clones or they bought em truly from people...) Couldn't believe you acted like nothing happened.

2. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

I agree..

I have seen too many ppl getting easy lvl. It should be easy using these bugs....

3. eXtremeINC

eXtremeINC New Member

GM's should definitely take some measures against those people who exploited the event.
    If they wont take any measures against those who exploited the event, GM's will send a bad message to this new community. That message it's that cheaters are welcomed and no measures will be taken against them.
    I'm not telling to GM'S how to do their job, but some measures need to be taken against those who cheated.
    Thank you.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  4. Louguoshen

Louguoshen Active Member

But me and my girl friend use same ip for play this game. You will ban me? my GF too?

MasterGT likes this.
  5. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

How do you know they did not punish people that abused the event already? Do you expect that Ahri will make a post on forums giving you email addresses of everyone that has been banned?

IrisuKyouko and Akash4 like this.
  6. eXtremeINC

eXtremeINC New Member

No one asked for detailed info about who and how. Just that they were or not punished.
    Not my problem cause if you exploited or not the event.

7. IrisuKyouko

IrisuKyouko Member

I'm sorry but that word in bold makes me laugh. How are they supposed to delete cards that have already been used?
    Banning people is one thing, deleting it is another.

8. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

One word:
    Magic!
    XD

9. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Eventually the cards will be used up, maybe they're just waiting for them to fall away from circulation. I doubt anyone has been banned, I know four people still playing currently with stacks of them.

10. IrisuKyouko

IrisuKyouko Member

[​IMG]

11. xiaolin

xiaolin Member

They cant just ban some players with same IP. Most of " teams " play in an internet cafe. Mostly VNs, Filipinoes.

12. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Many people have more than 1 account so u cant just ban the ip.Also people who bought those xp cards what happen to them?Also we have attendance xp cards and alao the rtd/rte/rtf xp cards so there is not a clear sence who did what and stuff.Ofc the people who have a staxk of xp card but anyone else no...

13. Antonidas

Antonidas New Member

They could check if those are spam accounts and depends on trade history

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  14. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

I think they dont have time for all this ha.GG

15. Antonidas

Antonidas New Member

What kind of family like that? Even with hundreds players playing with same ip they still could find who are cheaters.

16. Antonidas

Antonidas New Member

I'm VietNamese and what you said din't make sense.

17. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

He was saying that a lot of Vietnamese players and other parts of Asian players play in Internet cafes and banning them because they share the same IP address wouldn't work. This isn't true though, computers do not have the same IP address, there would be a conflict of addresses.You might have the same internal address but each external address would be provided by the DHCP server.

18. edwinG

edwinG New Member

Not to sure you got that right. When a person sets up a DHCP server he can have one external address provided by his internet provider. Internally within his network the DHCP can generate a few hundred IP addresses (10.xxx.xxx.xxx or 169.xxx.xxx.xxx, whatever) but they all go out the same pipe line of their router with the router's external IP address. So a cafe with 200 PC can run on one external address (hopefully a good T1 or T3).

Adding a few switches you can have a ton of internal address, its just the load on the bandwidth will be very high being share by so many PC, you will have very slow internet access.

akam6666 likes this.
  19. eXtremeINC

eXtremeINC New Member

Banning the IP directly it's not an option if on that house are 2 or more people what play 9dragons.
    Account ban can work just fine, but it's up to GM's to take this measures.
    In case they wont take any action against those who abused the event, I'm sure cause this will send a bad message to entire community, for example it can be interpreted by the community cause cheaters are welcomed to play safe on this server, please come and exploit.
    Some people don't report the bugs even if they find a bug, most of them just don't care, they will continue to play like nothing happened. A system that can work it's to be rewarded with something like BE, XP card's or something else for any bug what you discover and report it in detail.

20. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

Still ***.

21. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Just hope next event will be bug free and much better :)