Enough Trolling, lets put some good Ideas down

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by machatzi, Mar 1, 2016.

1. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

This suggestion if implemented should help people who want to grind in peace under EXP Card.

1. Once someone consumes EXP Card, provide him Anti-PK buff.
    2. One cannot receive the Anti-PK buff side effect from the EXP Card if:
    a) He is already in PvP Mode
    b) He is under Wanted Status
    c) He killed someone the last X Minutes (the victim didn't put him in Wanted Status)
    Provide relevant popup message to player if he falls under these restrictions, to inform him prior consuming the exp card, so it will be in his knowledge that anti-pk buff will not be provided.​

I Personally don't think something like that is hard to be implemented.
    Share your thoughts if you believe this is exploitable and how, or how it can become even better.

8291bola015 likes this.
  2. Redmi433

Redmi433 New Member

Complicated coding (although may look simple to us) is never a strong suit of JW.
    They will break something else while trying to code that in lol.

The easiest and best solution is already in game. It's just bugged at the moment.
    It is called the Anti-PK buff.

All they need to do is fix the bug of anti-pk buff, and problem solved.

3. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

I have already told you the solution.

A switch to turn PvP off. A new bag that has normal slots, and turns off PvP would work just as well and should require very little work.

Why do you think PvPers should be given special treatment and allowed to play how they want, where ever they want, without needing to spend time, money or effort?

Why should we have to use xp cards, get a buff, use a pill, expend resources, spend money, or do anything else JUST to play the damn game without being bothered by you pvp monkeys.

We are not lesser than you. You are not special. You are not more important than us.

We should not have to put up with any caveats to playing how we want, just because your ego can't handle the idea that some people really hate playing games the way you enjoy playing them.

4. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

I agree...

This method would be good for "cheaters" in the game and of course, pkers who just want to make players grinding a hell.

5. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

This method would force us to buy exp cards so it's good for RF :p

Shyheim likes this.
  6. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

You would never play Conquer Online then hahahahaha...

Players need something to be stronger, that just grinding can give. Pkers make you angry to grind faster and kill them back....

PK is useful to all games. A little system to defend who wants to grind is much better than pvp disable....

League wars now is gone for nothing.

7. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

Well.. no. Majority of 9d players don't need PKers to get stronger. PKers only annoy them and make them quit. Majority of 9d players get stronger because that's the only way they can fight for bosses for example. You win because you are the strongest, not because you are a PKer that came with few friends and killed someone who did all the work.

Shyheim and Akash4 like this.
  8. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

Of course not. GC made exp rate like 8x with pay to win system....
    Nobody need to pk because it is easy to level.

9. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

Show any game that you get pked alone while grinding then. In Asura times we used to control pkers with aliance or being strong to kill 4 or 5. Now with yybs pills it can't be possible.....

It's a question about pvp balance, not about be pked.

10. Kolalutu

Kolalutu Member

They just made lower maps pvp free, and u ask for even more PvP nerfing?? Or i have it all wrong?

11. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

This was created before nerf.

12. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

You wrote that PKing is the only thing that makes people want to get stronger. I don't agree with you.

Shyheim likes this.
  13. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

Nerf and disabling is 2 things totally differents (or you just dont know how to read). I said about PK and PVP after.....

Since yybs pills has been released, the low hp characters like healer and ck hybs are being pwned by warriors (you can see the great percentage of warriors in the game). Nukers can defend a little bit with shields, but in the end, warriors still be strongest. I dont agree any unbalanced pvp since Asura, when nukers used to kill everyone 40-50 levels higher.

Now speaking about PK, I dont agree pk disable because we going to face alot of noobs in high level as I'd seen in GC. Soon as possible noobs like you will ask to disable PK in LL and Tibet.... hahaha

Everybody is grinding, including the pkers because now we have a good wanted system that can protect everyone who is getting camped for personal reasons.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to talk about.

14. yougetsnada

yougetsnada Member

You are less than us, you proved it when you said we don't spend time and money, then again when you called us monkeys. We are better players than you, if we weren't you would be able to defend yourself instead of coming on the forums and complaining about something that's been part of the game since it began.
    This monkey will be glad to come after your karma, even if it is from a coward.
    Same goes to all of you that agreed with him just because you can't survive.

15. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

He the type of guy to get raped(pked) in 9d multiple of times and then go to the police and say i been raped.LOL

yougetsnada likes this.
  16. fataljustice

fataljustice Active Member

To all pve nerds 9d is not for you go find something else to play and stop cry

ihgyug, Szafka and machatzi like this.
  17. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Hahahahahahahaha XD this topics are always funny XD

18. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Put LD and HZ back to pvp but restrict it so players 12+ levels cannot attack 12- levels.

19. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

I didn't say you don't spend time and money, I don't know where you even got that from.
    You call us carebears. Tit for tat.
    I play games for fun. You cannot be better at having fun than someone else, because everyone's idea of fun is different.
    I don't need to "defend" myself, because this is a game. It isn't real. You are keeping me from enjoying the game, that is all there is to it.
    And so has PvE since the servers for this game here in the US have been PvE nearly from the start.

You're the coward that has to play video games to get a fake sense of danger and accomplishment. I actually have a life and do real things.

This is a GAME. There is no such thing as survival. I just want the ability to play it how I enjoy it.

20. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

I think using adjectives like "stronger" with games is stupid. I play games for fun. End of story. You can't get "stronger" in a game because it isn't real.
    I don't like drama. I don't want fake stress from a game added on top of the real stress I already have from my actual life.

PvP is a way to play a game. It is not superior, because games are entertainment. They are for fun. You cannot be better at someone at having fun, because having fun is subjective.

I have fun killing mobs. It's a way to kill time and chill out.
    I do not have fun from any aspect of PvP.
    There is no objective reason why this game shouldn't have a way to turn PvP off if the player wishes to do so. And we shouldn't have to pay, run around to get a buff, do resource collections, or anything else PvP players wouldn't have to do.

PvP is not important to the game in any objective sense. It should be an option. Just like bands, parties, chat, and other things that people enjoy in the game, but can be turned off.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016