Removal of Hermit Cards maint.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vrangsinn, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Vrangsinn

Vrangsinn Active Member

All well and good.

But I sincerely hope you give us at least untradeable ones at some point, because a lot of us didn't abuse the event in any way. I have not even used my 10 that rightfully belong to me because I was still using my ones from RTD/RTF.

And anyway, a lot of those cards have already been eaten. So those players are already ahead.

GG.

Perfection and kilroyjr like this.
  2. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

exactly, I was saving mine and now people who abused and spammed cards get no punishment.

3. archforge

archforge Member

These cards were free items from an event .... this event is still running and you will be getting more. I mean we are getting x5 cards here pretty soon. All I have to say to all those who abused this to get extra cards, "This is why we can't have nice things".

4. Dizang

Dizang New Member

And what about all those fair player that didn't exploit the game and saved their cards for use at higher levels ? Should they pay the price for those who weren't fair players and exploit the game ? I love 9Dragons, I really do ! I`ve been playing it since Acclaim, and I know that Red Fox has just begin to publishing the game, but things that been happened at the game are making me seriously think about stop playing ! If Red Fox won't solve all game issues and problemas ASAP, I`m afraid that the game won't last !

5. archforge

archforge Member

This same issue has been happening since acclaim, the devs don't think about it since in the korean version everyone has one account due to how they have to make accounts. They may compensate us or they might not, but they do not have to since they are FREE cards from an event.

6. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

That really depends on your PoV.

The event could be taken as an advertised promotional offer. By removing the cards from those who did not "breach contract", it could be seen as false advertising.
    Which is a crime.

Not saying anyone should call their lawyer, but the situation could be viewed in that light.
    They made the mistake, everyone but them is being punished. That's not just bad business, it's bad thinking.

They said they could track the activity. They should do so and clean up their mess the hard way, by following through and banning everyone who exploited the mistake. Instead they are doing it the lazy way that punishes everyone.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  7. Whoops

Whoops New Member

People know exp cards was cheated and shouldn't buy it. I saved my cards too but i accept this,many players have +80 exp cards left in their inventory.I think need a more tough solution for this.Cheaters already made so much money and used a lot of exp cards to up level fast.

8. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

So those of us that didn't expolite, didn't buy expolited cards, receive the same punshment as those that expolited, made gold from selling the cards, and made a lot of levels off them?

Well done RedFox. Thats a huge FU to fair players.

Vrangsinn, balb1n0 and Szafka like this.
  9. Kriyan

Kriyan New Member

how many hour will the maintenance last ?

10. ian56uk

ian56uk New Member

But this is usual the few spoil things for the majority

11. Blackgale

Blackgale Member

Did't you know i called that bluff alredy i already said if they could trck it punish those that did but see what happens is proof there fos!!!

12. KNNBCCB

KNNBCCB New Member

Dear RF, please make each and every single gift Untradeable or even can't put in storage. ;)
    so we do have to face with another Unscheduled maint again, thank you..;):)

13. adryan86

adryan86 New Member

Is better start server again, do for some days 3x xp and all good

14. Maxim

Maxim Member

I totally agree with Slippy, I'm peeved at the whole thing. savin the cards for a time when half the pkers are out of the way, some noob effers ruin it for us. Redfox learn from it. Don't do it again yeh!!!

15. eazzule

eazzule New Member

Very well played i just spend all my money on 77 xp cards ! :) cya Redfox

16. Whoops

Whoops New Member

Reasons of a cheater. Bye!

Vrangsinn likes this.
  17. Asylum

Asylum New Member

good job. futile and pointless. cheaters already got away with their massive level increases and the people who bought them. they're boned.

18. eazzule

eazzule New Member

sure m8 2 chars fc spending day and night in hefei on stand. 200k gold left on all my chars and im a cheater ? ofc why not

19. Asylum

Asylum New Member

77 exp cards? that is a big old chunk of gold for a fc character.

20. eazzule

eazzule New Member

did u even farm WT ? i got 4 warspirit spears +4 good stats selling em with 8/10 kk each + the weekend with 2 x when i farmed 10% crit orn .. plz m8 if u dont know how 2 make money dont talk