Hybrid new skills and balance

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BIGLITRO, Aug 23, 2016.

1. BIGLITRO

BIGLITRO New Member

Hi iv heard that the game implemented and took away skills and balance to all classes so i wanted to know what changes were made to hybrids ( beside stat changes )

thank you in advance :)

2. Antauryx

Antauryx New Member

Just create another healer and warrior. Like 90% of this "balance" server.

3. BIGLITRO

BIGLITRO New Member

what makes healers and warrrios more appealing than hybrids? from my past knowledge hybrid used to be between warrios and healers dps / healing wise

4. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

if u want to play both melee and ck even if ur on 8 base str... play ck hyb.... best pker in this game is a ck hyb...

5. BIGLITRO

BIGLITRO New Member

arent hybrids better at dps than healers?

edit: also iv heard alot that most players are warriors and healers but i want to know why , i know its because balance issues but what specificaly are those balance changes?

6. BIGLITRO

BIGLITRO New Member

anyone?

7. BIGLITRO

BIGLITRO New Member

So i guess everyone is avoiding hybrids for no particular reason? lol

Edit: i mean physical damage hybrids not the CK build

8. Neozeus

Neozeus Member

Hi, Take a look at this -> [9Dragons] - Stat System Comparison New vs Old

You will see that stat wise Hybrids don't have a serious advantage over anything. But they are well suited for CK type build due to combined set of skills they get; mostly due to para-bleed nuke and way (60%) better HP per CON (than Nuker) plus healing & buffs etc. They get 12.5% better AR per Dex than Healers but same Dmg and 25% less Def per STR.

Healer on the other hand now have to train less buffs and, due to inclusion of Auto-Training buff training is not a pain in the ass any more as it used too. Also, Grinding is faster with Formations.

Melee Dmg of Healers & Hybrids is same. I didn't find any difference myself. Also, Dmg of gloves is better than previous versions, you can say that they its less nerfed. LOL.

How does a CK Hyb performs at high level is unknown to me. may be someone can shed more light on it. If you like Hybrid why don't you make one & share the experience. I am a Shao Healer.

:rolleyes: Peace.

9. LydiaNadiani

LydiaNadiani New Member

imma try Hybrid soon ^^,
    fantastic comment xD

10. BIGLITRO

BIGLITRO New Member

and what about nukers? all these improvements on hybrids make nukers a bad option

11. OGxSF

OGxSF New Member

As someone who has played nukers on the old system and here, I have to say the reason Nukers seem like a lost race here is that in this version they **** massively. But surely they aren't that bad right? So I tried one.

Its not just the stat system, the skills available to you are very bad. The nuke skills have been nerfed massively. At c7, I do the equivalent of c1 back in the old version. This is not hyperbole. It really is that bad. It used to be 2-3 nukes per mob, not its 5-7.

Furthermore, skill exp for nukes has gone down quite a bit. At first I was very happy to have a constant supply of c10 manuals availabe from the NPC. So I bought a stack and got going at it. This skill exp rate has to be experienced!

Shields have super long recast and you only have two afaik. Both are bad.

Unless you have very nice gear, prem, buffs, etc, ...its the essence of teeth clenched grind.

CK def for people is still an issue for a lot of people, so nukers are...alright in pvp I guess. Its easy to kill but no where near as easy or simple as before since you have a lot less utility available from skills.

Pfah. That's nothing. 2nd Role TUDDERESCUE!?!?

Yeah...no. 2nd role mastery/skills, etc...just more pain and heartbreak. The skills are lackluster though a smidgeon more power than 1th role stuff. Now, if you thought 1th role nuke skill exp was bad, wait till you get a load of this. xD

There was a comment above about how nukers grind at half speed, that about sums it up.

Unless you qualify for the caveats above (really nice gear, prem, a GREAT DEAL OF PATIENCE, etc)...just no.

RF seems to seriously hate CK. Hybrids have some of the best nukes in game and they themselves suffer from their own 'new and improved' limitations. That being said, hybs are pretty enjoyable (to me at least) and should be tried.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    Vrangsinn likes this.
  12. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Basically if u want to pvp,u must go for a healer or a warrior.Warrior is just too nice compared to other classes.Warrior deals a heck alot of dmg with its def smash chained with all smashes.

Healer is next option because it has great utility.Amazing buffs on top of the speed inc.buff which is too good to miss on.Also can be melee of ck.Also has good traps.I can tell u right now ck healer is probably best pvp char if geared because everyone is melee/warrior.Laying traps down,chaining ck skills with heal and melee will just die.

Hybrid is some what viable.Having 2 def nuke/smash is good and like others have mentioned the hp buff and the full hp recover buff is good in pvp.Can get a ton of hp.Only downside is probably the build(Since u have to balance nearly all stats) and the low dmg without the def smash/nuke landing.

Nukers are the worst even geared.Having a same geared warrior against a same geared nuker, the warrior will just be better.Nukers get literally half the hp from con compared to a warrior,making nukers easy meat for melee.U cant even tank 2 people in pvp where as a hyb/healer/warrior somewhat have a chance.Why?Because the warrior having alot of hp with kg,hyb for the high recovery+buff+kg and healer for the traps+kg.

Nukers only benefit is probably the range and they get decent amount of ck def.Who needs ck def when 90% of the people are melee?lol.Personally I feel that nukers should have the speed inc.buff.Generally CK chars need buffing.Nukers are glass cannon.They need another 1-2 more buffs.Maybe another hp buff?Or another instant cast stun.

To sum up,become warrior or a healer if u want to do good.
    Look at this,warriors getting more VE than Nukers like dafuq?When have u ever seen this?

13. Antauryx

Antauryx New Member

"(New) Warrior:
    1 Str:
    +5 Dmg, +4 Def.
    1 Ess: +5 Ck Def, +37 Ve."

"(New) Nuker:
    1 Str:
    +3 Dmg, +3 Def.
    1 Ess: +8 Ck Def, +35 Ve."

ayy lmao!!! Why GMs dont just delete the Nukers from the root? this server is a joke.

14. Neozeus

Neozeus Member

There is only +2 points difference in VE that's not much but look at CK Def, Nuker Get 60% more CK Def per Ess, now since nuker is ranged & CK type it makes sense that it won't get same advantages as Melee types. and yes i get your point too... but there is a reason this game has to change publishers ;)

If i have to sum up -> what everyone wants is their char type to be strongest and all rounder. lol

15. hoangha247

hoangha247 New Member

Stop telling about hybird chikung because its very hard for a newbie. Its seem to be hybird was a class for pro ^^