The future of 12sky2 Classic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zazens3, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Zazens3

Zazens3 New Member

Hello Shinnen,

I don't know if you have much experience with 12sky2 but I really believe this game can expand in population specially that Mayn is closing down their 12sky2.

Some tips that I think will help the game a lot:

Try to make Proxy Shops easy to obtain or probably free because the first impression people get when they login to a town and see how many people are around. Other 12sky2 didn't have auto hunt so they do not know that almost everyone is grinding AFK which makes the town look dead. If we had proxy shops it would make the game look more popular.

Reduce the capacity of the server, its always at 1 bar which makes it look dead but you guys just have a high capacity.

Fix typos in game like Yanggok Valkey? It's suppose to be Valley not Valkey

Fix the Yaoguai Stone its inside the Yanggok cave and we cannot enter the cave because everyone gets an error that says "Error Server Disconnect 002" so no one can get the stone. That stone puts a lot of pvp into the game which its missing.

Don't release God Levels until the game is very populated then release it for a fresh start because the people that quit will most likely come back.

Try to do events in Yanggok and Saigo like Mayn and Aeriagames did, like spawning bosses that drop boxes or something related.

Personal Opinion: Dont release Mounts Tigers/Bears/Deers exc. They all ruin the effects of all skills they have a generic animation for all factions and its a downgrade on visuals IMO.

The Item shop is missing a large amount of items that Mayn/Aeria had that you dont have at the moment

Why is Edge of Taiyan closed also, its a good zone to farm bosses.

Dont release Nangin until the game is populated because it causes population imbalance.

seleni, OOzai and [GM]Shinnen like this.
  2. Iegend

Iegend Member

you've stated some good stuff, but...best way to make change is to make a poll.

3. [GM]Shinnen

[GM]Shinnen RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you for your feedback.

4. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

I know its an old post but well said, everything in this OP is or was spot on. ::thumbs up:: x2