My first impression. Life expectancy and how can we expend it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PhoenixProject, Sep 1, 2016.

1. PhoenixProject

PhoenixProject Member

Hello everyone!

So, I haven't played 9Dragons since Gamersfirst decided to be the 2nd one to give the community up for adoption. Been a while. An old friend from Acclaim times told me to come try this new "Awaken" version of 9Dragons. So I did, been 2 days now. First impression was good, logged in FREE STUFF!!!!! A bit of time passed I've noticed a few things. First it would be the low towards very low population/activity in game as well as on forums. Second would be the hate,drama and a lot of negativity from the community towards the publisher of the game. Why? So, 2 days passed since I started playing, well it's the third day and it's good to be back in the game, my first ever MMO. Yay for me. My last question would be to a select few in the game. Why do you have to ruin the game for others? Why do you push away new players then cry a cry and make a huge drama about how the game is gonna end soon? Don't blame the publishers, start by looking in the mirror. Since I've been playing I haven't seen any normal players around. Only people who spam the roars starting huge dramas how the game is like this, like that and everyone should quit, how you hate the game and so on. Good for you... but no one is forcing you to play, are they? No. So in return how about you stop making dramas and tell your friends about the game, help low players (Instead of telling them they should quit because this game is s**t. Like someone told me as soon as I logged in to Bamboo, nice welcome.) It just shocks me how the community changed over the years. Many years ago it was a tight, helpful and fun community, now it's all selfish, negative and hatefull. Just sad. Don't blame the publishers for the state of the game, start by looking around in game.

And advice towards the management of the game.

Please do consider interacting more with the community in game as well on the forums, the lack of interaction between management and community was a very big problem that caused most veteran players to quit on Acclaim and from what I see is even now in 9Dragons. Don't have the means or enough staff for it? No problem, I'm more then certain that a lot of players would volunteer there time to help in game and forums. Many and many people would like this game to blossom again, my self included.

My question towards the management would be.

How can we help to make this game a real MMO again? What can we do as a community? (Since we are a community and the community is what holds the game together and keeps it running.) Making weekly 2/3x events and 2-3 events yearly isn't something that is captivating. Make something that involves the community, make them feel that they are a community and there is someone on the other end that actually cares about there opinion and want them to have a good time and enjoy the game. So please, let us know how can we help to make the game more enjoyable and more populated. It benefits both parts. More players means more income for the publisher and for the community it means more fun, more choices, more everything. If the two don't work together I don't see a long long run on this. Hopefully the game will last more then with the previous publishers.

Cheers and have fun!

-ThePhoenix / ProjectAFTA

[GM]Ahri and WantoEatPavo like this.
  2. hillbenji

hillbenji New Member

Nice try GM :)

Kidding, Hes Right You Know