Enforcer! Android exclusive

Discussion in 'Exocore' started by Mockery, Jun 16, 2016.

?

0100110001?

1. 0010 (support)

90.0%
  2. 0011 (no!)

10.0%
  1. Mockery

Mockery Well-Known Member

I proudly introduce to you the first in a chain of Android exclusive content
    Enforcer: Under heavy fire by militant groups of Dark Guardians, Alchemist city started mass producing a prototype peace keeper Army. Enforcer, their first functioning model, quickly broke down enemy lines with its heavy defense artillery. Using brutal and merciless machine strength, the androids beat their opponents into smears on the dirt.

Official exo image coming soon - there will be two versions, a prototype looking exactly like the one depicted and another version that features a glove and a designed shield (both versions will be the same exo but different cosmetics)

custom Guard
    [​IMG]

Impenetrable Defense
    [​IMG]
    V - can be charged 100* 300*
    V raises the shield and gives you invincibility from all attacks. While the shield is in guard position you gain full invincibility frames from any and all attacks including unblockable attacks. Charging the attack will also extend the invincibility.
    back hand causing any nearby frontal opponents to knock backwards by a step 100*
    P - lunge slam the shield into the base of their throat causing a brutal knockback 300*

Obliterate / Reduce to Rubble
    [​IMG]
    B - unblockable 120* 90*90*90*90*90*90*
    B a free movement
    jog much like dark lightnings ability except instead of running in a straight line you can freely control the movements on your run
    (on hit) lunging knee, if it connects with an opponent they will crumble to the ground stunned 120*
    barrage the stunned opponent into the ground with your fist and shield 90*90*90*90*90*90*

And thats Enforcer - Android exclusive
    give feedback and such
    if you like and want to help the android uprising then make sure to +1 support the exo or leave the comment saying support
    if you want to help further or just like the exo feel free to post the link around the forums
    keep an eye out for further android stuff coming soon

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
    Earns and tamirtov like this.
  2. Hank13

Hank13 Member

i support

tamirtov likes this.
  3. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Support.

4. Dominique

Dominique Creator of Dambe

trying to get another exclusive in gl!

5. Novelty

Novelty New Member

i would give myself a turn around handyjay if i could

6. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

I love the concept of this exocore. Full on Defense with adequate offense. <3 I think the best thing is the B skill, since it would give us something we don't have: A grab special. Not only that, but I could make use of it with launching scrolls to combo into it, hee hee. <3 Agni KKP into Enforcer B. :D

If you get a chance, try to draw how it would look on the Android. As it stands, Nimonix could be complete jerks and make it a Human exocore. = -= Also, keep in mind the Android's equip regions. Nimonix seems to try to avoid Rayman, which is what happens to the Android when she uses 5T Fist or Martial Arts Soul in the 2nd Tutorial.

GracieVeterano, BJJFromGJJ and Novel like this.
  7. 12characters

12characters Well-Known Member

Great looking exocore but the B skill wont work because of the opponent being stunned and it might lift the opponent you should change it into that Dragon boss wing flap / Inferno counter stun

I support thoooo

8. Mockery

Mockery Well-Known Member

yeah i was thinking about that too
    i wanted a stun launcher so itd be really versitile
    but ill draw/write some thing up :D

9. Earns

Earns Member

I support ;o.

10. LIGHTS

LIGHTS New Member

nice!