Banners stack?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zukee, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Hey,came back after 2-3months of leaving.I see people in videos having 3 blue banners?Do they stack?or do people have 1 x exc,1x normal,1x 7day and 1x 1day?:p

2. hoangha247

hoangha247 New Member

U can use 6 blue banner: 1 blue ex, 1 blue nor, 1 blue 30 days, 1 blue 7 days, 1 bule ex 15 days, 1 blue ex 7 days

3. exShadow

exShadow Active Member

You can't stack Blue Permanent and Blue Ex Permanent together. I have Blue and Blue Ex, both permanent.. that two cannot stack. I tried Black Permanent and Black Ex Permanent too, cannot use together. I sent ticket to support, they replied that is not a bug... LOL but all others 7 days, 30 days, 15 days can stack.. pff.

The same for other color banners too. Ex permanent and normal permanent cannot be used together.

4. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

This is stupid -_-
    Reminds me of play9d where everyone bugged blue banners and stacked 8 blue banners.

But right at this moment can people stack 6 blues?Because the npc for the 15days and exc temporarily are removed.So either u have them before event and still them or u can only have permanant stacked with 30day and 7day right?Max 3 blue banner stack.
    Festival npc has 7day normal and 30day from attendance. right?