Summer Event, for another week!?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PhoenixProject, Sep 5, 2016.

?

One more week of Summer Event

1. Yes, please.

2. No, thanks you!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. PhoenixProject

PhoenixProject Member

Hello RedFox!

Would it be possible to extend/leave on the Summer Event for another week? Most people (Or some at least) haven't gotten the Bead of Frost, my self included. Even tho we have opened countless boxes. Some got it by opening 4 boxes some got it by opening 200 boxes and some haven't even after opening a lot more. An extended week of the event would be just awesome to give the remaining unlucky players who haven't gotten it, to try there luck a bit more. Please consider it! I'd be very thankful!

Thank you!

- ThePhoenix / ProjectAFTA.

2. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi PhoenixProject,

The event is scheduled to end today.:( JoongWon Games will be preparing the upcoming Halloween event. Hope you'll be to participate in the upcoming event in full terms.

Oitza likes this.
  3. PhoenixProject

PhoenixProject Member

Alright then. Thank you for the reply! Sure will :) Bit sad that I didn't managed to get it but that's that. Thank you for the wonderful event. Keep up the good job!

Cheers!

ThePhoenix / PhoenixAFTA

Oitza likes this.
  4. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

Ahri, and will be same event as on KR? This event wasnt same as on KR.
    And again we will havent same event because we havent content.
    Also when we will have full content?
    And can you tell us where we can create HG9 sets? We have drops but not resource :)

balb1n0 likes this.
  5. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

I dont have it either,after opening 300boxes -_-
    Look on the bright side,it is kinda useless bead because easily replaceable.Maybe the 20/1k leach can help u in pve forever but other than that its not all that.People want it cuz it gives 15% crit,similar to black banner.However it doesnt even have crit dmg on it which is biggest stat in game.

Since we have only 8 slots,later on banners will be replacable by better things.Seen it on korean.

6. mplustravel

Yes, rate will be same or lower.

Swim likes this.
  7. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

The Summer Event is the same as the Korean version. However, the rewards were adjusted to fit the current content.

https://www.ninedragons.co.kr/news/...inttype=&s_strtext=&s_intCategory=2&s_intOp=3

As we mentioned on the forums in our previous announcement and posts, due to translation/localization times, the US version will be slightly behind the KR version (this will never change). However, we've already prepared a list of content update planned for the upcoming months/year.

You can create the HG9 set when we release Potala Palace.

8. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

When will haloween event come?This month?:D

9. mplustravel

Yea same :D We have 2x exp card, KR have 7x exp card, we have 1x drop card, KR have 1 day premium :D :D

And Potala palace will be...next year?

10. Pucagaru

Pucagaru Member

I give up not really because BOF. It's frustrating and tiring when I take a lot of effort and time that just getting back number 0. Because all depends on luck. Meanwhile some people just opened a few boxes had BOF , even 2-3 ones and after maintaining path, their happiness has multiplied several times. And now they are very happy when shout at me "600kk for BOF" !

Nothing to say anymore...

balb1n0 and Tigreton like this.
  11. mplustravel

And can you show up this list? Whether we have something to look forward to?

balb1n0 likes this.
  12. Kiriko91

Kiriko91 New Member

GM AHRI . do we have a set release date for Potala Palace, ?

13. PhoenixProject

PhoenixProject Member

My friend? May I call you my friend? Since we are a COMMUNITY and all play the same on the same given server and I don't think I managed so far to many any enemy's in game in my brief period, only been on RedFox for 2 weeks or so.

Why so negative? At the end of the day, it's a game, we just need to know how to have fun on it. I know, you can give 10.000 reasons why you hate,dislike the game, most of us can. Yet we are here,aren't we? We are here because we love this game, no matter the Developer, no matter the Publisher, no matter what Server or how many bugs, for some reason we stay or come back. It is for me at least on of my first and favored games, ever. Yes it's not perfect but no game is, never will be. What you like, I might not so since it's an online game where various players from different country's, cultures, preferences gather there will be always different opinions,dislikes. Yes the game could use some fixing and polishing, no arguing there.

Now if we keep staying so negative towards the publisher. staff members what is it gonna solve? Maybe they will get feed up and close it? Is that what any of us want? I guess not. Helping them, giving feedback, suggestions (Even if not taken, but still, you never know.), you never know. I'm hopping for the best and hope the game will somehow revive and the population will increase then the income of RedFox will increase, so I hope with that so will the number of patches/fixes. Can't expect much from nothing.

Also don't expect much of population grow until the mentality and the attitude of most veteran players wont change towards newcomers. Also roaring all day and crying about the game won't encourage the new players, or players who just came back, like my self. My first day in game was reading roars, not the good/funny ones.

Cheers!

-ThePhoenix / ProjectAFTA

PS. Yes I might be a bit naive.