Time to answers (I still hope)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mplustravel, Sep 7, 2016.

1. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

OK, event is gone. Its time now for question and answers. I hope that GM Ahri (if will take time for us, because serves other forums) or others GMs.

1) What are the plans in-game events until the end of of the year?
    I think they we will have a minimum of 2 events - Halloween (in October) and X-mas events (December)
    Will be something in November? Probably not.
    Will be XO? Ohh we have XO map? HA HA HA, 6 monts thi version opened and 1times OX EVENT :D Hmm on KR have every 2 events in-game with XO events. They also usually have two in-game events simultaneously. There's probably never will.

2) What has changed?
    Remember words GM Ahri "Weekend events not will be", times are changing. Now we have almost every weekend event. Last two weekend events was good. We Like 3x - 4x drop rate. I Drop rate prefer than exp rate. Without event is **** drops. :) Back on question. Why suddenly are events? Population shrank and event lure other players. Maybe that GM realized if they gave events due even more players and money.

3) Current content and will be new content until the end of of the year?
    Ahh, this is horrible question. I do not know who I swear that RF or JWG or both. Possibly both. RF that it allowed and JWG that had done it. It took a while before I adapted to this version. I am glad that we have KR version but I'm not glad for the upgrade version. Changes again ... Can someone explain to me why there are such bugs in the game? If it is fully functional original game and for our version of the JWG made several changes. How is it that the game is full of bug? And still not fixed. I do not understand.
    Current content - We have now full??? Kunlun map. GM you really tested id? I think that no. How is it possible that in KL map we have so many DC, error textures. How did you tested kill the boss? And How did you tested second part map on grind? We have drops for create HG9 clothes, but resource missing. I looked at all the NPCs in the KL and Hefei but the possibility of creating a HG9 set I could find. Missing content?
    Where is KL deco + KL bags? Not designed for this game? KR have but we can not have that?
    Disappearing monsters - This happens very often, I killing the monster and the monster disappears and reappears back for 5-10 seconds.
    Missing content - where is your promised training dungeon or fishing or new reff +16 +17 +18 or different variations DQ? You promised on this summer.
    New content will be this year? - Potala palace part 1-2 + dungeon, new weap skills, others..
    Events (in-game) - We'll have 100% the same event as is KR? I think that NO. We'll have all the events as KR? I think that NO.
    How is it possible that for one event "KL event" 4x rule change? 4x Change rates.
    JWG on us ****? I think that YES, otherwise it is possible that the fix bugs would take so long.

Discussion opened

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
    WantoEatPavo and balb1n0 like this.
  2. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

November is thanksgiving for United States, so at least 3

PHTryndamere likes this.
  3. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Gc had event literally every month.

For bugs,their are bugs but these are minor bugs u mentioned,they need to fix pvp..

When potala palace come,then the hg9 clohing come with other stuff,that is whag Ahri said.

Train dg and stuff is next big patch.

Other than that i agree with u.Their are paying customers and it doesnt feel like we get anything back.

In KR u get a ton of stuff,i have played in kr 9d couple of years ago,I had ksn to play.

They get weekly events,a dream for 9d Eu/Us/Uk server.Monthly collection events,U can get big stuff from boxes in event such as perm banner,mkc,rbok,scales,tear,ts 200%.It balances out with p2p players are f2p players.Red banner going for 10mil each and blue banner for 250mil.Stable community.Stable economy with no inflation.

Here we get none of this,we get event and they remove all item mall stuff from it lol...

4. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

Ty GM for delete again my topic and posts.

I must write into opened topics.

GM can you us infom about when will be released news and news content (At least the anticipated period):
    1) Halloween event or Thanksgiving event
    2) Full Potala Palace 1+ 2 part + dungeon + cap lvl increased
    3) New relic, beads and ornamets as (1600 cri + 9% cri dmg)
    4) Full Fishing system
    5) New UI resource
    6) Full clan wars system
    7) New Reff +16 +17 +18
    8) Training Dungeon

PHTryndamere and balb1n0 like this.