Problem about banners

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Whoops, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Whoops

Whoops New Member

I just made a normal blue banner 2 days ago and lost it right after few hours using.(12:00 6/9 PDT)

Was changing my blue banner options near storage in Hefei.Tried to wear it and got a bug that didn't allow me to put on.Don't know exactly what the bug called but i remember that it said "lack of contribution....",my blue kept sticking with my mouse on screen. After a click on ground wasn't on purpose to reject,my blue banner was discarded immediately without asking to confirm my action then someone was standing around picked.
    Nice system,the moment i find out when bilions gold equivalently stuff can get lost easier than every trash items.

Now i just wanna know the one who got it.This accident made me very upset. Pls fix this and give me the answer as soon as you can.

My character: PTW

Thank you !

2. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

lol.sh1t happens.It happened to me too with other wep.Their should be more safety with better higher items.

As to who picked it up,100% that person wont contact u.9D community is toxic and 90% players are bad.

I roared that i was selling dragon boxes and multiple people whispered me asking to give them free boxes When i said NO,they start saying the normal....mother die,idiot,facker,go to hell is my favourite like what?

3. iceage

iceage Member

thats negligence for sure...lack constitution thing the solution is relog.

4. PayToWin

PayToWin New Member

it actually say: Unable to use it due to lack of constitution prerequisites