Regarding the weekend event!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PhoenixProject, Sep 9, 2016.

1. PhoenixProject

PhoenixProject Member

Hello!

As you can see in my previous posts, I tried to stay as positive as possible, until now.
    When a friend calls me and tells me that we are only getting Drop Rate increase I asked him if he was joking, looks like he wasn't. I'm starting to get less surprised why people are so upset. 300% Drop rate? That's nice, the higher level players. But my question is this. What are we lower level supposed to farm? Flowstones??? Golden threads??? We need XP increase as well, not only drop rates. Not even gonna start to discus about the really-really low, maybe the lowest XP rate on skills in the history of 9Dragons.

Dear GM.

You've seen with your own eyes and probably noticed some statistics to, that when there are XP events, server population tends to increase, now why take that away? Why only please only like 30% of the community? I my self and many other lower level players have absolutely no benefit what so ever over this 300% Drop rate, yes it's good for the high level players but not for us, the lower levels. We need to increase in level. I've spent 400$ past 4 days (Your more then welcome to check it.) trying to gear up and prepare for the weekend to try and get as many levels as possible, since I've came back only a few weeks ago and haven't gotten many levels. And for what? Now I come home and read that there will be no XP increase this weekend, why? Can I/we get an explication why there isn't an XP increase this weekend. I presume you were in game when the announcement was made and seen how irritated the community was about the fact that there isn't any XP event this weekend. Even so in the week days I only see 2-3 people on a map grinding, if it goes on I'm expecting to see non, please consider doing events that benefit the whole server, it's an online game, I don't want to be playing it alone, at least on the weekends.

Everyone was also pleased by the previous buff that we have been given the past few days. 100% XP increase, now you take that down to 30% and give no XP event, why? I told my friend no problem if no XP event this weekend if we get the buff that we have been given the past few days, still the same as if there was an event. Tells me that they changed that too. So of course I come home irritated and try to figure out why. Please take in consideration what benefits the whole server not only a some of it.
    And if I haven't convinced you about how this event isn't pleasing most of us, just log in-game and see how "pleased" the majority is. So please, do take in consideration on making this an XP event as well, not only Drop rate.

Thank you!

- ThePhoenix / ProjectAFTA

Vanguard, darthsidius and Oitza like this.
  2. Oitza

Oitza Active Member

Hello my dear beloved friend!! i would like to thank you for this thread and your dedication to increase number of players!!! Maybe if GM's will listen us at least once (this is the best moment to listen us!!!) and do xp events, hide&seek and other things they will notice population increase day by day!!! And i also i saw your roar today about your "offer" you give 1k credits for who bring 2 NEW players in game!!! You really do your best for this server and you're just a random player!! I'm glad to see people like you!! I hope GM's will listen us at least this time!!!

3. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/golden-time-event-3x-drop.26379/page-2

4. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

if they just plan on making a,drop rate make it a month long but pls always have exp event during weekends,.most players are not kids anymore,we have jobs during weekdays and can only play full time on weekends

btw, also make SKILL EXP INCREASE cuz it sucks on your version

Oitza and Vrangsinn like this.
  5. Vanguard

Vanguard Active Member

Events is always good :)

Okiku likes this.
  6. darthsidius

7. PhoenixProject

PhoenixProject Member

Thank you for not listening to what we are saying and proving this version is no better then the rest and most of the negative roars I've seen in game were thru, at least regarding to the publishers. So far I was trying to be helpful and hope that my suggestions, positive attitude would be of some use. Just a small little fact. This is an online game, supported and payed for from the players, they pay for what they like, the game. They pay for what they get, pay for what they like. You can see with your own eyes that the majority of the community in game is asking for XP event and I'm sure you've seen how the population of the server tends to increase when there's an XP event (If you do not, please do check the server logs the past few weekends and compare them to the ones your gonna have this weekend, see if I'm right or not.) My question is, does it cost you anything? Is it really that hard to please the community? No, it's not. I know for a fact since we went thru 3 publishers already that if you continue to be blind and ignorant to what the communitys needs and suggestions, this game will not last more then a year, heck wont last more then 6 months from what I've seen since I logged in 2 weeks ago, trust me. Is that what you wish for? And if what the guy was roaring a few hours back, about another private server coming, 6 months will shorten really quick. Please, open your eyes and ears and see what works and doesn't then go with it, there is no need to be stubborn.

I've already logged of as soon as the event started, I for one am very disappointed regarding this weekends event. I've been preparing all week for the weekend, hopping for an XP event. Bought loads of credits to sell and buy my gears and needs, then someone told me about the weekend XP. I was sad, but more sad when I've noticed that new publisher but no new mentality. Sad, sad to see that in all these years our community haven't gotten to a Publisher that actually cares about the community, since TheHermit resigned. Please, do take your time and consider what you want to do, keep the game running and make it blossom again or just watch it sink.

Cheers!

- ThePhoenix/ ProjectAFTA

darthsidius likes this.
  8. PhoenixProject

PhoenixProject Member

Every single reply on that thread is about what i just wrote above, what I asked above. There are a load of unhappy people regarding the event, yet it stays that way I guess unhappy people are a good thing in someones book. I just can't figure out when officials see how many unhappy people there are about something and what are they asking for, why aren't any actions taken? What does it cost, I mean seriously, what does it cost to turn on 2x XP? You see every single minute someone complaining about it in game, on forums and on Facebook. Yet nothing is done about it. Meh...I've never complained about anything, ever. I only did when I've noticed that no one cares about the community, you do see for your self that almost everyone is complaining about it, yet you stay idle, it's very easy to give what they asked for yet there is no action taken towards it. We've asked for a simple thing that costs nothing and helps us a lot, but yet it seems impossible to accomplish. Like they say " No f...s given that day". And I was wondering why the game isn't populated. It's not about this weekends event, it's about not listening, not caring. If it continues like this, the majority of the towns will be ghost towns, even more then they are now.

Good luck!

9. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

It is what it is.Their is a client modification bug which they havent fixed.People can still claim banners,warrior leach,sf mastery bug etc..

Like they say,if their is no improvement in the first 2-4weeks then it is a goodbye.

Most of us play4fun now.We know this game isnt going to get better.We play because of our friends,new friends,bands,leagues,doimg dg together even tho no loot.We are here for fun anyways.

10. PhoenixProject

PhoenixProject Member

Sad, but like I said above, all that people were telling me just got proven right. I was naive at the beginning. Added the maximum credits allowed daily, but since yesterday I'm not spending 1 cent on this game as long as no "trucks" are given about us. What we asked for cost them nothing, yet they ignored it, literally ignored it, even tho they have seen that almost everyone was asking for it. Got nothing against this drop event, useful but does not benefit everyone.

Oitza likes this.
  11. PhoenixProject

PhoenixProject Member

Today and only just today I've seen 3 high level players (No clue what level, but PS+) giving away there gear and quiting due to the poor management. And how many new players come in daily? The population is dropping daily, I regret highly my investment, sorry...can't really call it an investment, my wasted money on this game, if only I knew that the ones that manage the game are so ignorant to the servers needs and maintaining it.

12. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

We all new this from the start.I played from start,with Zamolxe,evolet whole of UF,novalogic,nuage,kalz,blitz,echelon league.90% of them quit,but i am still playing like some of the other people from day 1 CB.

We knew this wasn't going the right way,however some are still playing.
    Population is always green and event time it barely reaches normal/white.
    What i can tell u is that,we will never see red here.At least on GC we saw red a couple of times.Not hating,just saying like others,pop is decreasing.

Lets be honest,no new players will play here.Most of the old people are tired of all this bs and are leaving.It will be a game full of VN's on a eu/usa server lol.(No disrespect to vns)

13. Neozeus

Neozeus Member

I just don't understand what this event meant to achieve. Its like duct taping a leaky pipe, but the pipe has got other leaks too.
    Events are fun and drive more players but this event was "WTH".

Regular drop rate sux so is regular exp rate and different level has different kind of 'general' requirement BUT it doesn't mean that on any particular weekend a player will only grind or only farm, It's actually both, taking turns and might do questing or boss hunting.

I do understand that maintaining rarity of some items, so they can't have similar drops rate like piece of bloody orb but some permanent improvement in drop rate & skill exp rate is required. Looks like i can't even drop BE from boss (-4/-5 lvl) on an odd day.

Please accept the fact that many players here (not referring to myself ) have better understanding of game than Devs/Publishers, as most of them are from Acclaim and G1 era and on their shoulder this game has launched & surviving.

Please prioritize first and have a consolidated view of everyone & everything. You can't please all but at least be reasonable with it. Make a plan, calendarize it and publish it in forum. There will be crybabies but, they need to learn much and you need to ignore them. Anyone stating ideas so that their own char become important isn't helping the community. Pick and choose the ideas which are directed towards better gameplay and community building.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  14. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Bruh tell me about it.Even with 3x drop event+100% drop from buff=4x drop event and even when grinding i drop a weapon every 10min and this is with 4x!

Without event,I was grinding for 2hours and i dropped 1 weapon.

Neozeus likes this.
  15. PhoenixProject

PhoenixProject Member

Well. I have no clue whats going on, 1 person running the whole show just isn't right. We need staff in game on forums, not just one, it just ain't cutting it. No wonder the processes are so slow. What if someone decides to show is skills and start to mess up the game with hacks? It happened before. Who's gonna stop him in a day like this when there haven't been anyone online for nearly 20 hours. It's an online game, it requires 24/7 support not 3-4 hours a day.

16. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

I was like you. I started out the game very positive and told those trash talkers to sdfu. Now i am one of those trash talkers and i assume you will join the club xD. This company does not care about this game. They buy cheap old games and try to milk veterans as much as possible. Now, if an exploiter were to screw the game, the gms will indeed fix it. However, they will allow the exploiter to keep the items and have a very sort banned. We have already witnessed this already in the past. BelikeBrace and YaB exploited and were able to keep the items that they farmed. In addition, i recommend you to play a different game. Their are much better games that are newer and will not shutdown. This game is unstable and you cannot compete in pvp without spending thousands of dollars because its to much rng. I have suggested GMs ideas on improving their game through ticket and forum, yet still no change. Better to let this game die and let a new company take over.

Tigreton likes this.
  17. Neozeus

Neozeus Member

Bro, you are spot on.
    When i siad "Drop Rate Sux..." i meant regular drop rate i.e without event.
    If it were regular event with 2x exp, 2x drop, 2x skill exp, we would be getting more out of grinding. I have also edited the original post to avoid confusion regarding this, thanks for pointing out though.

As Darth posted, I am one of this:-
    And I am happy for players whose primary need is farming, it's great if they can make use of this event and get items they always desire. But still this doesn't resolve underlying issues. And it completely disregards many players who waited for weekend to get few levels.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  18. PhoenixProject

PhoenixProject Member

LOL. No denying the first like there. But I try as much as possible to restrain my self. Deep inside I'm still hopping they will listen to us. We, as a community could make the game work again, increase the population and make it last, but nothing we can do until someone starts to listen to us.

19. darthsidius

dude i like the why you positively think of this game,.hope GMs really look on to complains,.

better they make some VETERANS PLAYERS be an IN-GAME GMs , at least theres an online GM to complain with and no need to go thru forums and submit ticket for complains and suggestion,.for us not to wait some lazy GMs to go online and even during event only few hours online and buffing the server,.game is dead,same as the company running it,.

1 more month if no improvements ill join others who leave along with there hard earned items and dollars but still leave with shaking there heads down,.now i guess mohy one of few high levels and spenders have quited along Frozenzun

better listen to what the community talks,you have your jobs bcuz of us,.we donate real money and spends huge amount of time so in return give us the right action we need its the least you can do now cuz damage have been already done.,at least theres still a few newcomer

i wont complain anymore,.ill watch if theres still life on this game,.then after that i guess i can let go this game that last for decades.,game ive learn to love and people ive meet and befriends with