My PvP focused suggestion list

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zozohun, Jan 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Zozohun

Zozohun New Member

Since many people dislike the PvP system they keep rage quitting due to getting killed and making all that drama about their Combat Record, keep relogging in PvP, I decided to make a suggestion list.

- Increase the PvP mode timer for the attacked player to 10 seconds to lower the chance of out-of-combat relogging or teleporting.
    - Remove PvP's death animation/state/sound and add auto respawn at the nearest village instead
    - Disable warrior finishing skill on mobs/bosses in PvP mode
    - Make movement speed decrease = capspeed decrease
    - Remove Loss Records from the game
    - Such server buffs that increase players' movement speed or attack rating should not ever be given
    - Nerf healer dmg traps or make them drain a certain percentage off hp
    - Revamp nuker shields (cooldowns are way too long in the KR skill system)
    - Quickly swapping between quickslot tabs should be done with the keyboard button "`" or as it was in the older versions because most people got used to it
    - Be able to rotate the camera in-game when the mouse cursor hits the border

Icynoob, Kazuki, D3mitel and 3 others like this.
  2. Anthropology

Anthropology New Member

You got it already. It's a pvp server. Just shush

3. TheLegend

TheLegend New Member

And who will actually have fun ? You doing that stuff over and over or us enjoying the real meaning of game (PVP) ??? :D

4. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

i must be retarded im an american, should be good game play if get all the bullys in jail and collect the reward i cant wait. should be fun

5. BizaRRe

BizaRRe Member

thats why we need a forum moderator...for useless threads like this one

6. Laxus

Laxus New Member

This one shouldn't change imo, sometimes staying down can be a benefit for various reasons.

fataljustice likes this.
  7. Laxus

Laxus New Member

I agree that we need a forum moderator, but not to close threads which warrant discussion but to stop the random spam by users.

8. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

I have a better suggestion.
    Put an on/off toggle in the HUD for PvP so those of us who like this game for it's style, atmosphere, laid back grind, etc, etc can do our thing, and everyone else can aggravate each other to their special little heart's content.

9. BizaRRe

BizaRRe Member

well, his suggestions are stupid so they are kinda useless
    ps:i'm more like a pvp hero than a PvE one

10. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Does that have relevance to anything he said?
    Why don't you try defending the suggestions with a proper argument instead of relying on logical fallacies.

Not that there is any validity to what he said, but responding to logical fallacies with more is not a proper way to carry out discourse.

11. BizaRRe

BizaRRe Member

None of you knows properly the KR system to make at least a decent suggestion...first of all, let's have the kr system as it is without any dumb suggestions
    thank you very much
    ps:acid,dont waste your time on Kazu

12. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

Then why should anyone care about what you're saying, as that amounts to you talking out your ***?

13. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

No, I really don't. I care about people asserting their views without backing them up, because whether it's on a game forum or some uneducated celeb claiming vaccinations cause autism, it's the same psychology.
    If you can't form a proper argument, you have no business speaking about something. That applies to who you were responding to, as well as yourself. And Mr Carlin whose picture you are using as an avatar would have agreed with me.

14. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

What you think doesn't matter, what can you defend?
    I started watching his stand up specials on HBO over 20 years ago, so yeah, I know who he was.
    Along with Lenny Bruce, Richard Pryor, Bill Hicks, Bill Maher, Tommy Tiernan, Dara O'Briain, Ed Byrne, Jimmy Carr, Lee Evans, Eddie Izzard, Ross Noble, Greg Davies, Henry Rollins, Fluffy, Dunham, Bill Bailey, Frankie Boyal, Dylan Moran and more since I collect stand up comedy shows.

ANd my knowledge of Carlin has nothing to do with the rest of what I said, so nice dodge attempt, but no cigar.

15. Anonyomous

Anonyomous New Member

Never tried, I played main since day one

16. Brazy

Brazy New Member

The KR svr of pvp is balanced, DEX is life for all chars. It really comes down to gear, so if someone has better gear and better dex, they will be the one to win. I keep coming back to this damn game, if only they made one that looked a bit prettier like the 9 Dragons 2 that was supposed to come out. Oh well here i stay to enjoy this life draining game again. Only thing I am not looking forward too is the slow Korean style of grinding, will feel like old Acclaim days. But good luck to all, hopefully they don't **** this one up, and hopefully this one stays in business as long as the KR one is around.

Spite and Alys2 like this.
  17. Incognito

Incognito Member

Yes i agrre witht some previous comments why dont you stop bitching about pve server and changing this and that.. lets try the kr version in its current state when released. then give feed back instead of commenting on how private servers and other versions like games campus had it working.... as who knows maby the pvp imblances from gamescampus or other little issues could have been adrresed

18. Maxim

Maxim Member

because it is a pvp game, even if you don't pvp its there. simple. even GC couldn't avoid it.
    my advice is that you develop skills to avoid it, but it seems that there will be a anti pvp buff. so avoiding it shouldn't be that hard, unless it is only in specific maps, like they had for CoC, who knows yet?
    and I would prob say people think anti pvpers are weak because it looks like your too scared to stand up and have a fight in game.
    I know there are a lot of misfit players who just want to spoil someones fun, but your gonna find that in any big mmo.

19. WuTiking

WuTiking Member

Just remove kgs, problem solved.

20. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Active Member

Kgs are not really a problem, i heard they work like on gc official. In pvp u can consume only 10% ones, which are not that easy to farm, 30% or 100% ones u can consume ONLY out of combat + they have 30s cd. Using 10% kgs with 3s cd = u can die easy, because u get ganged only 2v1 or so and u get 5-6k crits on you, thats not really possible to "tank" with 10% kgs :p

21. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Personal Information, Attacks, and Threats
    • Any release of personal information about yourself, other individuals, or RedFox Games employees with the exception of your own social media accounts or game network accounts.

Rarely does a dynamic address actually ever change, unless you request it to be renewed or your ISP automatically releases and reassigns one from the pool does it ever change. You can always attempt to release and renew but that isn't always a guaranteed method of requesting the DHCP server to issue you a new dynamic address on a time based lease. Every ISP also does state somewhere the length of their leases and sometimes you'll find they don't change for weeks regardless if you try turning off your router for x amount of minutes, release/renew or even try changing your MAC.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2016