Money Making.

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by MECC143, Sep 1, 2016.

1. MECC143

MECC143 New Member

As the title says, how do i make money?
    Everything is expensive.

2. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

As for all mmos. The real money comes at the higher levels. Otherwise you can make money by buying low and sell high.

3. Neozeus

Neozeus Member

Hi,
    Buying at low to be able to sell high also requires some initial money. If you are prem user it will be easy or else its little bit tough. Here is what i have done to 'survive'.......
    1. Get to GB/EC as fast as you can, and it's not that hard. just grind on exp events.
    2. Once FD/SM start intense boss hunting on drop events, also on regular days if they are not too much below your level you can get anywhere between 1 to 3 BE per boss, up-to 5 BE on Jinan/Nanchang bosses but only on higher drop rate. Sell them. Current rate is 250K to 300K each. and around 55Mil per stack.
    3. Do purple CoF/VoH runs, on drop events you can get "Revenge Herbs" anywhere between 35 to 60. 30 Revenge herbs sell for 30x12k each ( at clan base) = 360K total. So, one 15 to 20 min CoF/VoH run will give you 360K gold + 1 to 3 BE + 1 to 3 = GT low, FS low & Pieces of Steel. Stack them. You can also get some special clothing items.
    4. Also keep lots of Bag space empty for any Weapons you get as mob or dungeon drops to sell them to NPC. At FC one New Weapon can be sold for 90K around GB its near to 40K (i guess).
    5. Last but not least save money. you need not to worry about weapon until EC6 or even few levels after that. at EC6 you will get second role clothing which is really good improvement.
    Well thats how i play. Good Luck.

Edit: wrong info deleted, credit Zukee

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
    iMishka, Vanguard and Kiriko91 like this.
  4. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

a
    I really like your effort to help.
    But if anybody is following your advice, they are wasting their time. You´re talking about "pocket money".
    Boss hunting should be done for Quest XP and not drops. The drops are too insignificant vs the time spent.

Grind and get higher, during grind you can make money too.
    I started 3 weeks ago, fresh account with a 6 years break. I had/have little clue about this version of the game.
    Yesterday I had saved enough money up to buy +11 gloves/40% with good upgrades. I estimate they are worth around 350M.

Following your guide, it would take too long time and you´d be too low level. In-effecient way of getting gold.
    Either level up - or trade your way to wealth.

5. Neozeus

Neozeus Member

I appreciate the criticism. But I guess you misunderstood a little. My point was only to help MECC143 at his/her low level (i assumed he/she just started & has just this one post, joined on 30th posted this single post on 1st, though a lot may have been changed by now ). I never said don't level up. Only way to make good gold while grinding can only be done better past GB/EC that too at enhanced drop rates and so getting to EC as fast as possible is mentioned in first point. Every things else is for in between. But i think i could be more elaborative about this.

6. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Hmm..Which 2 x x2 cards from quests are tradable?I cant find any lol.

Neozeus likes this.
  7. Neozeus

Neozeus Member

Lamo my bad, I should totally try to refrain from replying while i am half asleep. My Apologies. I mixed up exp cards from the summer event with the quest ones. I will edit the original post. Thanks Zukee. *feeling stupid :p*

8. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

if your talking on RTF quest,at Zhengzhou theres 2 map boss that give 2x exp(but its not cards it more of bead or pill) those are giant snake and a weaird looking wolf (forgot the name) but you should not be outlevel those for it to drop the quest item oh theres also in jinan its the monkey near ZZ exit (sorry cant give advice on blackside as you can see im on whiteside)
    others are follows:
    shenmo
    necromancer
    old demon tree or god of soil demon (not sure on this got to check later on)

9. darthsidius

i also starts from nothing to somthing

btw since your not into boss hunting or dungeons,take my advice then
    piece of steel -(you can get those on all mobs better drops if theres event 45kk standard price)
    color and general statues -(lots of high levels need those for loyalty points 400k per pc) stackable
    Liaodong
    ice and silver plates - liaodong drops 35kk/stack
    secret letter of yakumo - gcm/beast dungeon passes
    piece of red clothes - gcm/beast dungeon passes
    sorcerers amulet - gcm/beast dungeon passes
    Icy
    north plates - 10kk
    snowman fur -15kk
    antler -15kk
    molars of elephant - 40kk
    Tibet
    damage orders [1] - 1kk/each
    damage orders [2] - 2kk/each
    chef hat - nor sure of price just keep it or check at auction

tibet weapon drops
    cry heaven - 500k/per pc
    flaming wind -700k/per pc

thats all for now cuz later on youll know what to keep on next map LL , temples , kunlun

Despised, iMishka and Neozeus like this.
  10. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

darthsidius drop-guide is pretty good.
    Some of the items sells for alot more though.

I´ve sold stacks of SnowMan Fur for 35M f.x.
    Grinding around 3 hours usually gives around a stack of snowmans fur and some levelups.

11. darthsidius

sorry for the misinfo,mostly materials for crafting varies prices depending on situation,.example,there cheaper if theres and event cuz lots have grinded but expensive when theres no event,.so better stack a lot of those and wait till someone shouts on map what they needed

good to hear im of help to you,.lets grind this weekends for drops

12. CpaReborn

CpaReborn New Member

And if its not that much of a time, sell them at clan base for an extra 10% or so gold (based from GC version, not sure if this is still applicable here )