More population which side?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zukee, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Wanted to know which side white or black is more populated?

Also which side is more populated CK wise?(nukers and ck hybs and ck healers if their are any)

2. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

as of now still black rules in terms of population and high levels
    but i think lots of blackside players have an alt on white cuz of TGW
    also not sure of which side got CK more,.but i know same sides got those also at high levels

3. starwar

starwar New Member

No one care about Tgw anymore, gm already give white side win, players are frustrated now and just the time wait for game end as I know a lot of players are getting frustrated about 1 side in favor for win and they told me just look game end and stop donate

PayToWin likes this.
  4. starwar

starwar New Member

Sorry gm, it is not my idea, I just tell u know that how I heard from a lot of players in game

5. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Yea i found out.Also tgw isnt all that anyway.We need better events in weekdays and good xp/drop/skill event on weekdays.

Weekdays it is only tgw log and then log out or hefei stand.Maybe wait for GM buff but yea...

Crazy how after all these years and all these publishers,we get THIS...

Surely they must have learnt by now but idk how it is getting worse and worse.Even G1 had good events i remember those Qinlin Mirrors :p

Korean pub never changed for over 10years.Their server for us is a dream lol.Where as korean looking at us is a joke

Do Ox events,GMs be active in game,hold boss events for all levels,pvp events 1vs1 etc...

Heck all we get is 1 collection for 30day and wait 3 months for next collection.

6. Sharmotafor6

Sharmotafor6 New Member

You meaning that the server will be closed? I still havnt character to play.