GMs Players Need Something To Do....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dreen, Oct 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

We need something to make the game better. If you can't give us events and new updates the give us better exp or pump gold into the game. The Server's economy is horrible. I play to escape financial difficulties in real life yet they occur in game. That should be the case.

I say the biggest problem in the game right now is it is hard to make gold. Regardless of level. and Not all of us can grind/farm 24/7 or spend 1,000 USD weekly. I spend when i can and when real life hits i can't spend at all. even cc is down to about 120/1k the decline is gold is horrendous. So people who actually spend will spend less due to them not getting a proper return.

There's so much you guys need to do. So please come up with something fast and don't say soon or any of that it's better we not know something is coming at all than you say soon. Every publisher that has said soon has failed us. If JWG tells you about an update with no dates keep it to yourself.

No to say Ahri hasn't been doing a good job... she's in game more buffing server more etc but we still need a way.

Refining weapon makes gold leave the game.
    Refining clothes make gold leave the game.
    Repairing items make gold leaving the game.
    Adding slots with js makes gold leave the game.
    the auction house taxes make gold leave the game.
    changing stats on weapons make gold leave the game.
    add options on relics makes gold leave the game.
    changing options on relics make gold leave the game
    resourcing 10x3 manuals at clan base make gold leave the game.
    Buying hp/ew pills with loyalty make gold leave the game.
    upgrading weapons options step 1 to 10 make gold leave the game.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  2. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

There is plenty in the game to do. Levelling is fast enough till HG.
    If gold was easier to obtain, then everybody would have more and you would just have inflation.

Auction house should only demand tax upon sale and the limit to register an item should be 10. That would help the economt.

3. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

There is absolutely nothing to do in game.
    Quest? Done those.
    What else is there? Farming is irrelevant if i can't sell the items i have because there is no gold.
    Changing stats on weapon is 500k each try.
    Changing stats on relics is 300k ea try.
    Adding options on relics is 1m each try.

Gold is leaving the server faster than it's being created.

Seems as if you're on a basic level right now.

Because there is no gold in the game everything is extremely hard to come by.
    Even the people with no lives and farm 24/7 barely have any gold.
    Something has to be done.

4. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Kav this your topic is completely useless truly but useless . Why ?? Because i have written a lot of topics like this and what happend ... Players called me retard moron etc ... And GMs just simply ignored me or : "It same as KR , different status" and another ********

5. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

1: There are plenty of stuff to do. 9Dragons has always been a grind, and coming from Acclaim, the grind just got alot faster. The real grind starts at getting the best items and from HG4 onwards to HI.

2: Perhaps your prices are too high - perhaps you´re too impatient to sell your stuff.
    NB. Auction house is badly designed.
    If the auction house only taxed on sales and had a limit of maybe 20 items - then I would expect to see alot more trading and especially if auction house was available through every hermit. Reason why it is not used more, is because of the cost to just put the item up for auction and the limited spaces.

3: No its not.

4: According to my attendance reward, I have played RedFox version excactly 5 weeks now. Sitting at HG2 and I see you grinding occasionally in West Temple next to me.

The reason why alot of players dont have alot of money right now, is that they hear how fast levelling can be done in West Temple. So they rush at CS/GL to west temple and get massive xp per mob. However the drops in Temple are not worth alot and they get a lot fewer drops as well.

Example: A player at Hermit level with premium gets 1.20% per mob in West Temple. This rate is pretty steady even to DB. So from Hermit to DB that player only kills 1.000 mobs and gets 1.000 mob drops.
    A similar level player grinds in Tibet at a slower rate and needs to kill 10 times more mobs to get to the same level. You will get 10 times more drops, and weapons in tibet sells well. Often we grind with double droprate, from event or GM buff. And I remember days were I was making around 100m a day on Tibet grind.

If we look away from NPC costs. Then gold has no value other that what we give it. Its just a currency, and if all the players has less of it, the prices will drop - but you will still be able to afford the same items with less gold - just at a lower price as well.
    And even if some gold were to leave the server - I dont believe its a bad thing to be honest. The risk with no effective gold sink, is that gold eventually becomes so inflated that its worthless. Some players may remember Diablo 2, where gold was totally worthless, and pretty much everybody was capped in gold amount on all their chars.
    People traded in "SoJ" (a ring called Stone of Jordan) and that was more inconvienient and impractical, since it took up more space in your bag.

PHTryndamere likes this.
  6. Cadic

Cadic Member

it's true, drop rate is killing this sever ...

Mihaita likes this.
  7. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

Victorian you have no clue what you're talking about. You're new to this world. Even in GC i did LS1 to HG4 in one weekend. Still had plenty to do. The base drop rate exp rate and skill rate was higher than this. You're one of those players that PvEs 24/7 you have no idea. You've been grinding safely lol you haven't had a taste of real pvp nor have you had a taste of KL bosses.
    It's not a matter of being patient enough for things to be bought.

Say for example there's 100m on the server between all the players. everyone is grinding and farming, everyone has items to sell and buy. no one has gold due to the gold in server is leaving faster than we can actually make it.
    Refining weapon makes gold leave the game.
    Refining clothes make gold leave the game.
    Repairing items make gold leaving the game.
    Adding slots with js makes gold leave the game.
    the auction house taxes make gold leave the game.
    changing stats on weapons make gold leave the game.
    add options on relics makes gold leave the game.
    changing options on relics make gold leave the game
    resourcing 10x3 manuals at clan base make gold leave the game.
    Buying hp/ew pills with loyalty make gold leave the game.
    upgrading weapons options step 1 to 10 make gold leave the game.

I've been playing for almost 10 years now. It's never been this slow or difficult. and it's not just me almost everyone agrees with it. You're one of those players that believes they can justify everything and insult everyone. Acclaim was far easier than now i tell you that. and no i'm not selling anything too high i sell cheaper than 99.9% of the server so don't try me.

You coming from acclaim you missed out on two other publishers so you know nothing.
    please miss me with your ignorance that's all you do on every post.

8. zalman

zalman New Member

kav has a point he comes with a solution, u are just a moron who ***** moan complain all day with 10k hp at IM xDDDD. i dont think they called u that coz of topic, i think they called u that becoz u are one. u are a retard, a biatard to be exact lololololololololol. moron

9. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Kav, Duuude!
    All that bashing ... and ..........Who are you?

- Your signature says : PVE-Nirvana + Closed Beta player!
    From CB, I remember the CB-collection event. I remember friends I played with. I remember meetings with GMs.
    I don´t remember you though.

From Nirvana I remember, Shana, MoSai, Cookie_Crisp, Pumas, Verbal, Beast_Slayer and many others.
    I don´t remember you though.

I played almost 3 years on Asura, with constant pking. It was awesome.
    I know several old Asura players from our enemy leagues are still playing RF - they will tell you I have more pvp-experience that you ever got from carebear-nirvana or hackinfested G1/GC.

Regards ~
    Bardo | Victorion - First CK hybrid | First SvS Winner | First True General Wei Killer | First FC12 Cap
    Bardo | Victorious - First DB8 |
    Asura | [k]Yoona - Hwa-Rang/GoGoRyeo ...enough said.
    G1 | [K]Yoona[K] - First Legit LM11

10. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

Victorin lets see how good you are lmfao. Don't run.

11. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Some aspects u are right.Game was always p2w from the get go of acclaim until now RF.It is meant to be like that.Same thing at start of G1 when we had templates however their people abused alot of things so we didnt have a great problem.Here their is alot of more stuff needing gold from making decos to crafting.

This is what 9D has always been.A grindfest.It is hard to make gold because the drop is low.Their isnt really anything to farm to make gold.Gold has to be made from somewhere,normally in other games their are botters hence inflation but here we never had problems with that.Its just farm weps and sell and repeat.But here , as your level increases the stuff becomes harder.Normally in other mmo's the higher the level the more income but here no.From CS/GL to HG its all about drop and selling weps to npc to make a income.We do have a low drop rate without events but none of that will change.Either donate,hardcore farm or leave game(like many of us have).

I dont mind grindfest games but it gets ridiculous when u start over again and again with new publishers and u loose the motion to do it again.

KR server never changed publishers and have many 9D servers active with white/orange PK servers and red PvE servers.I wouldnt mind the hard grindfest their but here naaa. Wait 1 year and we may be going to gamigo lol.

PHTryndamere, tombolog and balb1n0 like this.
  12. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

Yeah Zu i agree. i always have hope for us version time and time again so hopefully it gets better.

13. KaptainSmoke

KaptainSmoke Member

I've hit the dreaded wall. At HG4 with this drop rate there's no point playing without a drop event of some kind. I would farm off event in Tibet but the drop rate is SOO low. It's not worth my time for the little gold I make. It's not enough to run dungeons either. 7kk in GCM but with passes so hard to get because of the drop rate what's the point? A GCM run also takes what 30 mins? 30 mins for a mere 5-7kk. No thanks. The return doesn't add-up having to buy passes then run the dungeon etc.

I'll just keep playing. Hope it works out lol.

Mihaita and PHTryndamere like this.
  14. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

who are you guy lmfao you're some unknown guy

PHTryndamere likes this.
  15. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

demi stop trolling and login the game ~
    [k]Yoona

16. zalman

zalman New Member

dam rite lel, on GC he was anti bia with his BF DarkAlan, now he switch side and svck sheika d1ck llololololololol.glad som1 else can see what a loser he is, both ingame and irl, bia member trash him on roar and forum and he wanna join top kek what a disgrace

17. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

lol I was always Anti BiA that didn't mean Sheikh didn't help me because he did plenty of times. Lol but see the thing is all of you are on forums big and bad and grumpy lmfao. There's only one server. I'm sure you could find me or vice versa don't even have your IGN posted lmfao. It's okay to Bark you have me Alan's child.

18. zalman

zalman New Member

lol what a shame. I would cut my face if I was him.

19. blazen3

blazen3 Member

sure you did

20. tombolog

tombolog New Member

Demitel=loser in game r3t@rd in forum.

adrijius and blazen3 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.