Official ND Poll: Buff Ideas!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Apr 2, 2016.

?

What kind of bonuses do you like?

Poll closed Apr 16, 2016.
  1. Movement Speed

26 vote(s)
    9.8%
  2. Item Drop

170 vote(s)
    64.2%
  3. Experience

158 vote(s)
    59.6%
  4. Skill

90 vote(s)
    34.0%
  5. All Attributes

105 vote(s)
    39.6%
  6. Critical Hit

57 vote(s)
    21.5%
  7. Etc (Please explain by leaving a comment)

15 vote(s)
    5.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. VSlash86

VSlash86 Active Member

BP & LL should be PVP
    Kunlun I'm not sure

balb1n0 likes this.
  2. 9thDragonlady

9thDragonlady New Member

If they do remove anti PK i will be leaving game and dare say they will loose a lot more players i love 9Dragons but when you get some high lvl char come to lower map to pk takes fun out of the game

3. dylzer

dylzer New Member

Preferable just to remove DemonGirl everyone happy game playable again , harassing so many players it any wonder people still play the game. Will Kunlun make any difference who knows , oh it will if DemonGirl is perm ban lol.

4. Neozeus

Neozeus Member

You can play however you want and so do we "Non PvP" guys. Back then this prob was solved by having two different servers. But having one server which fits both playing style, may work in games that are more balanced and have equal playing ground. Here it isn't. there are may be 10% - 20% over powered players who can move from map to map pking others. what about others. such as us Healers, Hybrid - we are no PvP model. and why forced to change our char type just because system won't let us grind/farm in peace.

With no anti-PK :- you are on Exp card and ..BAM.. you are pked, or on item bonus card, dealt major dmg to bosses and you get pked and your boss drop gets stolen by high lvl player OR by high paying player.

Play PK with players who what to play that way. don't blackmail to leave the game. If you are prem user, so do we and many of prem users too have left because of bad PK policy. Although using prem must not be the criteria and can never be to assert your wishes.

My Take is that - Keep Anti-PK optional for those want this and please do something to improve the economy on the server.

Peace :cool:

LydiaNadiani and balb1n0 like this.
  5. LydiaNadiani

LydiaNadiani New Member

dont remove anti pk . . .
    and get buff drop and attri xD

6. LydiaNadiani

LydiaNadiani New Member

ni

nice commend bruh! xD

Neozeus likes this.
  7. teokisss2

teokisss2 New Member

Hello this a PvP is a game please ask GM or PvE if is then prohibited the PK PvP map then went blackwards PvP game criteria if want to you do PvP . agree is pure game game 1 PK will be punished

8. teokisss2

teokisss2 New Member

the heat of the game dropped and fell while holding PVP players too much

9. teokisss2

teokisss2 New Member

must slaughter the heat of anger, the new high new games right criteria pvp game 1

10. teokisss2

teokisss2 New Member

những người thích PvP k nên tìm PVE trò chơi hoàn toàn là để cho vui

11. yisus18

yisus18 New Member

12. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Here´s my thoughts (some reason the poll is closed to me).

1) 2-3 XP bonus
    2) 2-4 XP Refinement Bonus
    3) 5-10 Skill XP bonus
    4) Yin/Yang/Phys/Body Buff +1000-2000
    5) 50% Resistance Buff
    6) Damage Decreased by 50%
    7) Criticial damage increased

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
    ReportJinxPlease and Zukee like this.
  13. cHASSEE

cHASSEE New Member

14. cHASSEE

cHASSEE New Member

we want the dragon buff the 2x2x BUT IN OUR EXPIRINCES u didnt give that buffs eveytym players roar.

15. ReportJinxPlease

ReportJinxPlease Member

Make the server auto-buff it self with commands at specific times,so you wont have to wake up from your good night sleep or generally have to ( log in if you need to and) do those things Ahri in order to buff the server.Unless it is not possible then i understand (~.^).

16. sardaukar2016

sardaukar2016 Member

It takes forever to level up skills - so I'd go with faster skills training buff.
    For example my meditation increases by about 0.01 / 5 seconds, which means, that to go from cheng 7 to cheng 8 will take about... 50 000 seconds = 833.3 minutes = 13 hours! So if you add all the chengs 1-10 - it just takes forever.

If you take active / smashing skills, it's even worse because you have to actually play to increase them. With meditation you can just enable it and and go AFK, but not the Kung Fu/ Chi Kung skills, so yeh...

Of course it's just another tricky way of asking players: which item mall items are you going to buy most of the time ;} - Conspiracy theory!!! Or not? ;)

17. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

LOL same as if theres no anti pk buff
    lots of players already left bcuz of random pk on map
    you just want to remove anti pk for you to enjoy killin low levels why not think the other way around,how would it feels if you get pk everytime on an event with cards on? would you still be happy?
    freak

18. BadBreath

BadBreath New Member

scammer.png

Good day.

I got banned for 4 days now.. Because of scamming. i was scammed before, but i didnt complain because of the regulation of redfox 9dragons(attached file). stating that

they encourage all player to be vigilant in trading. "trade for your own risk" and they will never go after the scammer no matter how VILE the scam is. so that time i just give up and learned from my mistake. but still i am planning to take revenge to that particular player.. and when the time is come i got a chance to scam him back. so i take the opportunity and i succeeded. but 1 day later when i opened my account i am shocked that my account is suspended. i made a ticket, 3 tickets.. but a day after when checking the ticket status it was deleted. and the policies that they post in the 9dragons website in "help" section particularly in "report a player" they deleted the scam regulation and policies.. so i am so upset. why GM doing this to me. if they wanna change the rules they must give me a chance. atleast i didt violate in-game mechanics. please help.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  19. mrgoodnight

mrgoodnight New Member

I like to see the santa suit be perm / w Christmas epi or constant buff. In order to get the Santa suit u must complete
    the Christmas quest. Also maybe a 5x event on Christmas Day an Eve.