[10/4/2016] What's New?

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Gourdy, Oct 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charm

Charm New Member

That **** is wack asf. Are y'all serious? We wanted Halloween sets. And y'all did this extra ****. Update pure trash. We tell y'all what we want and y'all always do something extra. On top of that if don't ever be what we asked for. Highly doubt people buying rc for that ****. Congrats Gourdy. You just played yourself

LightskinPapi likes this.
  2. 12characters

12characters Well-Known Member

wheres the damn video

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  3. Blood

Blood New Member

Umm because you are speaking for everyone and everyone doesn't agree with you. Halloween is the last day of this month not the 1st or 4th of the month.. I'm actually amazed at the update & a new map has been well over needed. NEW set and scroll in progress player based & sudden death what's the issue? Oh yea you want the old repeated items from like every year update to just make the same sets you already see people with in game. Guessing you played yourself not happening

4. Wobby

Wobby Member

Bet new box has the cloths for the wolf dude you see in game next to the fire dude we got the box of like 2 updates ago. I was hoping they bring out his cloths to .

5. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

I know, i want the items to

6. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

New boxes are high af for soul fighter sht

BJJFromGJJ and Shina like this.
  7. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

Well at least we got jps training map so that's at least something

But still we might get Halloween **** by the end of oct

Shavo and GaryOak like this.
  8. Keepmoving

Keepmoving Member

Just stop talking aND play your map that will be dead later everyone wants a item just because someone is using a item I want and making the same sets dosent mean anything ppl just upset we want the halloween items not boxed items that's all we get box item's and ppl with 200+ dollars to spend only get perms

9. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

Your time to buy it now or don't lol

Lubba likes this.
  10. Michaelck

Michaelck Active Member

so we are getting exos of the rumble fighter japan artwork chars it seem... but they all will be be box by the looks it and class locked good thing about that Android wont get a exo.. but at the same time box.... so.. ya but the exo it isnt really... uh...

11. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

Add me ig i already had dragon so I bought shoot and I need sambo and works a

Lubba likes this.
  12. LightskinPapi

LightskinPapi Active Member

2900rc for 5 boxes? LMAO yo I'm dead af.

LaniRF, BJJFromGJJ, GaryOak and 2 others like this.
  13. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

Exactly waste of cash

tamirtov, LaniRF and LightskinPapi like this.
  14. Midna

Midna Member

Everything In the box is perm o -o

15. Michaelck

Michaelck Active Member

ya but it really.... theres no point of it being in a box then... and the boxes cost so much but really i guess its just a way for money...

16. LightskinPapi

LightskinPapi Active Member

Who said you won't get duplicate items? Who said you will get the clothes you want for the right gender? Everything perm is box still doesn't mean **** especially when they cost that much for only 5. Not 10 but 5.

Michaelck and Flamekiller like this.
  17. ZxZTheLoves

ZxZTheLoves Well-Known Member

.-. You know if you all are just gonna complain this much stop playing RF, look I wanted Halloween stuff to, but Nimionix isn't actually obligated to listen to us... it's actually a miracle we even got this game for the US and Europe. Just wait til a later update to see if they release the Halloween sets, if not wait til next year, quit being children and be glad we even got a ******* update. They honestly could have just took out the items from the previous update and call it a day. I swear you niggas are some of the most ungrateful ass kids I done ever met. "No Halloween Sets QQ" "Man this is bs I wasted my money" Shut the **** up already. 1.) Ain't nobody told you dumb ass niggas to spend money on a ******* online MMORPG in the 1st place and 2.) y'all fr fr are just getting butthurt cause you can't accept that not everything will go your way. Grow the **** up and accept the fact that **** is subject to change from time to time.

And for you dumbasses who are like tl:dr, either be grateful for what you got or literally uninstall RF, at this point your opinion doesnt matter cause they still gonna do just fine with Gem FIghter, so just be glad we even got this stupid game.

LaniRF, Stuzz and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  18. Keepmoving

Keepmoving Member

Why u talking we not getting no halloween stuff so stop saying ppl ungrateful this is a game not real life a game suppose to give what ppl want for money and the game grows and gets better. This game has only given us boxes and boxes ppl who play this game want more it's a game it's suppose to do that so they get money but rf is dead we get bug's and new boxes every update now watch a login glitch happen this weekend it's a given now I want this game to stay alive and surprise me but I guess it's too much to ask for sorry

19. Rondo

Rondo Member

WARS !!! SAY NO MOE

20. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Lol

Fraud, Rondo and LaniRF like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.