Weak Faction that ganks because they ****

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DeathSky, Oct 5, 2016.

1. DeathSky

DeathSky New Member

Fujins **** at PVP all they do is gank
    Guans give Good CP but there ganking nubs also no skill on game play 1v1 me weaklings

2. SinFul

SinFul New Member

that's funny as hell...we're not the faction that has to team up to win. when you two sorry ass faction can man up and stop swinging that your comment may hold a little truth.til then anything you guans or faction said is just laughable

3. Hellkite

Hellkite New Member

Ehh, it has always been like that... Whichever faction has more players WILL gank. So just man up and accept the challenge :) Just put yourself in their shoes.. what would you do if there was fujin/guan alone? and you got party with you? wouldnt you like to kill him? So does everyone else. Except a few who respects 1v1.. Which in this case are really few.

4. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

that's funny as hell...we're not the faction that has to team up to win. what do guan's get out of it again they play to loose as they are scared the jins will start and pvp them. guan's don't even dare attack jin's in war and yes fujins loose because of Guan's hiding in jins shadows it but we still gaining better CP than guan's so who cares right

5. Muzicat

Muzicat New Member

this is one of the dumbest threads i've seen. only a 12 year old complains about ganking in ts2. Its true, the faction with the most people is bound to gank. it's something that can't be helped. if jin had a ton more players they'd gank. if guan had way more players they'd gank. fuj has a ton of players so they gank. it can't be helped. grow up and stop bitching about something that's been around for years. nobody from a large faction just stops and says "oh poor sir, i do not want to kill him let our 1st member here duel him. i shall await my turn like the gentleman that I am and I expect the same behavior from my fellow clan mates." oh boohoo stop crying and deal with it

6. SinFul

SinFul New Member

what you say is true but the fact of the matter is that, jin has just about the same numbers as fujin and they out gear fujin as well
    and for jin and guan to always teaming up only who's the cowardly one is. we atk guan in hsb jin come help we atk jin guan comes help so for him to say fujin can't pvp and always gank. i find that very funny.

Gaz3k likes this.
  7. Aceso

Aceso Member

Just to give you guys a little bit of the reasoning behind the guans and jins "teaming". IT only happens because fuj's literally boast about winning hsb when both guans and jins have less than 8 people total at hsb when fuj have 20 people at hsb. Thus jins and guans team up. plus literally 99% of each literally hate all you guys on the fuj faction because you all cry about everything. It gets pretty annoying tbh.

kindzadza1988 likes this.
  8. DeathSky

DeathSky New Member

9. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

1475713886985-1916393228.jpg
    For Dragon's / Tigers

Gaz3k likes this.
  10. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

25 jins and guans against 7 fujins and you guys still needed 13 cata to take our stone when we all have bad builds, yer you guys are awesome. truth is Jin's have not proved nothing while the guans are there as cover and guans need jins without them there nothing

11. DeathSky

DeathSky New Member

i might be a Jin but here the thng if u guys stop playing that Gank/freeze crap and 1v1 we wouldn't have any issues Legion Guild s weak i slap those noobs everyday in m33 war this thread was to prove a point that frezeing players also fujins speed hack and never get busted need a GM to watch wars?

12. ToxiicChicken

Lol there's are some hackers I have now seen with my eyes but it's not the main fujins

13. Hellkite

Hellkite New Member

WOOHOO! There's an enemy, Let's fall in line and take turns till will kill him! What a great idea!

14. Nanashi

Nanashi Member

crying bout gank?....how old is this game for someone to be still crying bout gank...

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
    Sp3ctra likes this.
  15. Earween

Earween Member

Fujin ... fujin ... oh yes !! that clan of noobs running like rabbits when they're 1vs1 to ask help and do 5vs1 shameless ? LOOL yes that's funny ...

Ghost2986 likes this.
  16. aienhel

aienhel New Member

all i see from wars is 2+ guans stun 1 fujin.

17. Ghost2986

Ghost2986 Member

what war are you in? God level war is always 7+ fuj and maybe 4 guan tops

18. aienhel

aienhel New Member

master war

19. ToxiicChicken

Make it to glvl war