Player vs Player (Who Rules the Battlefield?)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sprigus, Oct 3, 2016.

?

What Class Do you think is Best in PVP?

1. Vagabond

5.7%
  2. Warrior

28.6%
  3. Healer

8.6%
  4. Nuker

11.4%
  5. Hybrid

28.6%
  6. I Don't PVP.... Spread the Love!

17.1%
  1. Sprigus

Sprigus Active Member

I have heard from a lot of people that healers are pretty over powered when it comes to pvp now. This is pretty different from what I remember in the old versions when Nukers Owned the battlefield. What changed to make this so if it did happen. What class seems to be more stronger in pvp and are Nukers pointless now?

I would like to hear any feedback possible on this subject.

2. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

3. Clouds

Clouds New Member

You forgot the 7th option which is.........

DEEZ NUTS, HA GOT EM.

Lol just joking. Waiting for maintenance is boring.. :/

4. darthsidius

^^ sup BIA

5. Clouds

Clouds New Member

sup

6. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

Chi Kung Hybrid is by far the ultimate role. Best in Pvp and does fairly well in Pve.
    A warrior PvE's really well and a Nuker is OP in Hefei duel however a Hyb does both. A nuker can't handle Gang in KL crit buff and evade only last so long and a warrior with the best gear still eats ck dmg and takes the physical reflect.

7. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

For pvp-ck hyb,ckhealer/warrior in that order i would say.

Ck hyb reflect shield is solid and also 100% heal is good with a ton of hp.

Warrior has bloody 10+buffs now which is crazy+highest hp in game+good dmg.Literally best pve(farm boss and lvl up) and also good in pvp ganks.

Ck healer has potential but havent seen a good ck healer to date.It needs gearing but the skills are amazing on it.Its a more of balanced class since 1vs1 ck chars it is good and also 1vs1 warr it is decent.But with the traps it shines.Good for ganks.Balanced class.

For nuker well....Like Dreen has mentioned only good for hefei pvp and thats it.In pve ck hyb does better cuz of def nuke+def smash and also has aoe.For pvp it has the lowest hp in the game and also lowest defense.This is why people dont go for nuker anymore.It really lacks.They just gave every nuker buff to warriors+8x more.Nuker shields?Best shield only absorbs max 2k dmg on 15min recast,useless when people hit u for 6k each strike.Immortal for 15sec/30min cd?Useful but more of running away from someone.Leaves u with the evade buff which is decent and thats it.Also dont say that they buffed ck dmg cuz they havent.It is a small increase and doesent compare with ck hyb reflect+heal or healer traps or warriors 10buffs.

8. Sprigus

Sprigus Active Member

Wow all this is very good information. The Def Nuke on Hybrid is Fixed on all classes still right? I remember at one point only Lob Hybrids had the -def + -ck def effect and the rest was just -def.

Keep information coming. If anyone is actually working on a different class for pvp or seems to do a good job please share your opinion.

9. Dreen

Dreen Active Member

Any role in anyway can be OP even a ck warrior yes extremely old school but it's all down to your smarts as well as gear. Timing is everything.. Some roles level faster than others but each one in each style has it's perks.
    All hybs def nuke works however here it has like a 15 second recast.

10. darthsidius

dude all I say go for hybrid
    hybrid is something
    balance in terms of pve/pvp (can handle nukers)
    got OP buff heal + hp increase + reflect phy/ck damage

11. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

Procyun is the best..... in the battlefield so ask him an advice how he do it...