how to assign attributes for EC 1 HD Strategist?

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by sardaukar2016, Oct 7, 2016.

1. sardaukar2016

sardaukar2016 Member

Can anyone tell how I should assign my attributes as a EC1 HD healer?

I listened to someone's advice and did max Str and Dex but now I'm easily dying at bosses (only 8 Con and Wis).

2. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Advice was fine, con is penalty stat on healer and not worth investing in.
    Max your con elixir and buffs and heal.
    Some bosses are first easily solo-able when you get some levels above them - so you might need a tanker if youre going for good droprate.
    Good leech return is also helpful - even for healer, as healing is time wasted

3. Neozeus

Neozeus Member

Yes Dex - Str Max first. Also max these at the first chance you get - All stat Buff, Elixirs & Fast Heal. Also get All stat/Con relics (they help), With attendance reward you can get your hands on dragon banner coupon, you can buy Dragon Banner of your choice. I'd say get a Red Banner, I will boost all stats plus, extra boost to HP & VE and nice increment to your Def.

Sadly in this game, if a healer have to be efficient they needs to play like a warrior i.e getting a leech though they can heal and rely on herbs to heal EW during a boss fight. etc. but all is good as long you are having fun :) *peace*

4. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Blue Banner for 30 days attendance reward.
    Str before dex unless you have high refined gear and leech.

5. Neozeus

Neozeus Member

Blue Banner is cool with its +50% dmg upon a crit and +30%wep dmg & +5 att stat, increases damages a lot but it won't help him with the prob he stated in this thread. With Red Banner he gets +15 all stats, +950 HP & VE and nice +800 Def thats a huge tanking advantage.