Drops on God Level maps.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Diacon, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Diacon

Diacon Member

I've been grinding quite a lot since the god level patch as others aswell but never heard of anyone getting things like White Feather, Bronze/Silver/Gold Bars, Mounts, Pets, Blue Crane's Feather, Chungho's Fur, Diamonds. I know some of those things are really rare but with that amount of players leveling up it should have happened? Is it just me and the guys I was talking to or someone else have experienced that too.

Also is there any reason why there is no Odawa Maps for God Level Players G1-G4, G5-G8, G9-G12?

Gaz3k, Mr0blivionz and Ghost2986 like this.
  2. Ghost2986

Ghost2986 Member

Well personally I finally dropped one bronze bar after the patch on the Mace Brutes but no one that I know of has gotten white feather or the other things you mentioned. Not sure if it's just the drop rate or what.

Gaz3k likes this.
  3. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Agree with this, cant find wf at a good time, need to be checked mount doest seem to drop by pvm also..
    And while grinding mounts dont get exp and pets arent getting it either when ur char is g4 100%

Ghost2986 and Gaz3k like this.
  4. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

I agree only thing i have heard drop on that list is bars everything else not dropping atm G1 and above

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
    Ghost2986 likes this.
  5. Diacon

Diacon Member

Hopefully we can get it fixed and Odawa maps added soon.

Ghost2986 likes this.
  6. Diacon

Diacon Member

Is there a way to make GMs notice that issue?

7. Mr0blivionz

Yesterday shinnen said it has been escalated and developers are working on it be patient ^^

8. Diacon

Diacon Member

Good to hear that, I would love to have a better pet than bee/rosary finally.

Ghost2986 likes this.
  9. Diacon

Diacon Member

Seems like nothing will be fixed this week. Unlucky grinding over the weekend.

Ghost2986 likes this.
  10. Diacon

Diacon Member

We are still waiting ...

11. Mr0blivionz

@GMShinnen
    We can't get Mounts,Feathers,Mount Experience or Pet Experience by PVM >.<

12. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

@GMShinnen

Fix the game and do if fast we loosing massive amount of players everyday drops,drop rates,enchanting,item mail prices, dc issue's,pet leveling, hsb times is the reasons every time. if you not gonna fix this stuff like yesterday you might as well shut the game down now and call it a day

BloodPool likes this.
  13. BloodPool

BloodPool Member

I agree completely ... its not like these issue's just started there have been multiple post and comments on these issue's
    but what replies have gms made I can tell you none I have not seen one . they have not made even 1 post addressing these
    and why not gms imo I don't not think you are fulfilling your job requirements and people are starting to get filled up with the
    lack of support in this game if you are not going to do or say anything have someone else do your job

Mr0blivionz and Gaz3k like this.
  14. Earween

Earween Member

i just pick up a 500m silver bar rare, that amazing :)

Ghost2986 likes this.
  15. DannyLeecooke97

DannyLeecooke97 Member

I haven't bought PS in about a month no point spending 9.99 or 450m on g4 cleans and skills I have an no one else needs now they have...
    I think we need some sort of event like levelling event war event anything to help keep the players here rewards us with item from item mall cp silver even, you cant really call this summer event an event when they drop once every 50 kills or so iv dropeed twice an got 14m an 153cp not really what I expected... if things don't change an fast I'm gone really bored just sitting in town lol not ranting just genuine concerns about game

Gaz3k likes this.
  16. Diacon

Diacon Member

I got mine run out yesterday and I do not intend to buy another one. Any events has no use at the moment as we got huge problems logging in also the last event they made wasn't finished yet. It's already 2 weeks after they were supposed to announce winners of Steam screenshots event.

Funny thing is that I made yesterday a thread about major issues of the server to make sure anyone that runs this game is aware of them but surprisngly it got deleted (not accepted by a forum moderator). I guess it explains pretty much that nothing will be done here and you should start looking for a new game.

17. Mr0blivionz

Well shinnen said they alreadt have the patch to fix it maybe thts why they deleted because they dobt need to known the issues anymore since it will be solved next patch

18. Diacon

Diacon Member

Where did he say that?

19. Mr0blivionz

He said it was updated yesterday
    Go bug reports and reply to the post saying if you still have the red bar error

20. Diacon

Diacon Member

Well that's only red bar fix, still more to go.