Wanting to return. Should I?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iCandy, Nov 1, 2016.

1. iCandy

iCandy New Member

Im new around but im an old 9dragons player back from the acclaim days. I played every incarnation of this game since then until gamecampus dumped it like all the rest for the 3rd 4th time?. This game has been passed around like a cheap whore, killed and revived so many times than britney spears, in addition to so much about it never being finished--somethings never even being started for that matter. But i still loved it. It had a charm about it that i kept coming back to. Im starting to feel like that again. This game was at one point such a loved part of my life.

Is it all the same? Is it radically different? Is it still just a grind? Are there good events, good EXP? Good weapons? etc.

2. Kiriko91

Kiriko91 New Member

i agree the community is slacking a little but still ive made enough friends that keep the convos rolling throught the play, also the content seems to be more than i have experienced in previous version (personally) ive been at this for 10 months now and im enjoying myself .
    so id definitely recommend you give it a go

3. KaptainSmoke

KaptainSmoke Member

Population falls everyday. Some of the problems they haven't addressed are making this game hard to play. They'd better get on some things and quick.

balb1n0 likes this.
  4. ChiThunder

ChiThunder New Member

Ye there's also a great new map LL where you grind for 5 minutes then get pk'd by someone 100+lvls above you and die in 1hit, so fun.

marie23 likes this.
  5. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

I am returning guys :) and this is my return video :)

nah actually just kidding :p not returning just made a video for interest :p

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  6. madaraxxxv

madaraxxxv Active Member