hello please more content less boxes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hercule, Nov 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

hi staff I think you guys are doing great this Halloween season. I love the spenders, I love how its giving new players a chance to get extremely rare items while pushing for rare items to turn into extremely rare items. I like the graveyard bossmode rewards although I believe the bossmode should be shorter if 1 the rates are bad 2 i need to create my guem perm not farm it! o_o the reward and process isn't equal.

the reason I made this thread isn't for bossmode though, its for more in-shop content and less boxes! I almost didn't make this thread because you guys have alot of other things going besides boxes such as spenders, new halloween set and retro sales however the only new content released was the halloween set in shop and guem. Not everything needs to be OP stats, some cool looking carat stuff is okay too. Some cool looking RC stuff is also good. Anything thats fresh hip and new would do the trick... Just less gamble boxes please. :) I don't even have the rares in any of these boxes out right now but I know better from OGP to gamble on them. So yeah! Content please and great work! The Halloween sets in shop are a good example of something new fashion wise.

ahakasha, KarateMan and tamirtov like this.
  2. Yifftopia

Yifftopia Well-Known Member

>Extremely rare

???

KarateMan likes this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

This made me sleep.

Nah. Its not an extreme rare. You have no idea what is extreme rare. I have one that is really extreme rarely i mean a legendary.

cough... my fisherman title..

Its just rare. They made money off from us.

4. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

The thing about rares, is that they have this inevitable appeal for people who want something that 99% of the people doesn't have [and wants].

What makes something rare is making it hard to get, and people would have to gamble a lot of money to really secure a perm from those boxes

When something is rare, it becomes more desirable

and when something is more desirable, it makes people hype it for spenders

and when it's in spenders, that is when there's lots of profit that can be made off the rare

edit: Cheesy theory, I know :oops:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    Chaoz, Prizmo, KarateMan and 3 others like this.
  5. tinythenervous

tinythenervous Well-Known Member

when you spend rc for a rare item, you actually end up with two rares. the other rare is the money left in your wallet

6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

LMAO yea totally ******* true.

KarateMan and tamirtov like this.
  7. Xinybaws

Xinybaws Well-Known Member

"Less boxes"

not gonna happen

KarateMan and tamirtov like this.
  8. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

You know, them putting everything in boxes is sorta your (rf players) fault. If they weren't so hungry for rare pixels then the devs wouldn't be putting everything in boxes. They were just testing the waters with the golden chest a few years ago and when everyone went rabbid to get fearless, NimoniX set sail with boxing everything.

I could be wrong, but seeing as how some of the boxed scrolls/exos here can be purchased in shop in GEM, I think I'm right.

Chaoz, KarateMan, SoarRF and 2 others like this.
  9. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

if you gonna try to make us spend hella money on boxes anyway, why do you keep using the SAMEE boxes, out of all the boxes you use tempest, inferno, phoenix chest most of the time, switch it up at least

Hercule, tamirtov and KarateMan like this.
  10. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

nope, you're right. This community has always had a love-hate relationship with boxes. One can be sure that with every thread that boycotts boxes and the practice of them, you get just as much threads discussing about how much money they spent on them and discussing how many boxes they want to buy (and mostly being disappointed with the results of what they got in the boxes).

Shana and KarateMan like this.
  11. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

All I wanted was content... xD I know they're gunna keep milking us one way or the other. Just stop rereleasing stuff. .__. New boxes at least, just not what they have been releasing lately. (lately as in SoC and everything after that)

Is new stuff thats not game breaking, in a box or sucks/boring too much to ask? A dude gets bored

tamirtov likes this.
  12. XDRf123

XDRf123 Well-Known Member

Everyone's been wanting carat content but did we get it? No. so there's really no hope to get a carat update

tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  13. omgjaywow

omgjaywow Challenger of the Ice

tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  14. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

As you can see in this equation:
    Boxes
    ------------ = Money
    Contents
    That means that when there are more boxes and less contents it will increase the money that they will get.
    Therefore we can see why they put a lot of boxes but not new boxes.

15. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

All winners' scrolls will be boxed. I predict.
    btw check out my shiny sparkly Buki title

tamirtov likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.