GM: Dungeons....No point..No motivation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mplustravel, Mar 5, 2016.

1. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Decided to login and see if I could get one of these War Spirit boxes.

[​IMG]

Got nothing, and couldn't even complete the dungeon. Quality top notch game with justified item mall pricing, and item availability.

machatzi likes this.
  2. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

The boss was too tired to come down, lol. I hate when that happens -.-

3. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

Hahaha, yeah, happens a lot to me too, bugged horseshit of a game.

4. Vrangsinn

Vrangsinn Active Member

SYL bugs bad on superior. She did it a lot (80% of the time at least) when I was doing runs during drop event. Might be like old sGCM issue; when several people did a dungeon, it couldn't cope? Or something, idk.

5. blazen3

blazen3 Member

u spent all ur free time on it, but no money. so actually ended up spending more while farming forever.

time is money. you fkin stupid.

6. blazen3

blazen3 Member

logic makes no sense to idiots. i'm pretty sure you're the one who sucked his c0ck more than anyone, mr pvper.

7. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

s

bro this is just one of DarkAlan's chars ignore it :p

8. Mesiah

Mesiah New Member

lol Why haven't Ahri respond to this. everything thats been said on this thread is correct. The drops just **** whats the point of playing if you guys cant bring the drop rates up. Why do we have to spend so much $$ just to be good Ahri please respond to this thread we need a change lol Drops sucks new comers doesnt have a chance of competing without having to spend $$ here not everyone have $$ like that but im sure most have Time. All we ask for is higher drop rates and even some type of content to help new comers out at low lvls

9. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

Surprise.. im back!

Was curious whats happening to this game.
    You know, you have to check forums first before you jump in the action. Hopefully you can find people happier than before, which would indicate that something has changed. Looking at latest posts, this only shows how dead this game is.

Unfortunately i still see people trying to excuse redfox failure to deliver a game for all.

Looking at posts like blazen3 .. and Czezry for example, fills me with different kind of emotions.. almost leaving me with confusion about deciding if i should laugh out loud .. or... cry.

Headstone of this game was set by people going with the flow of the river that is set by the different publishers like redfox. While you still playing the game, accepting the enormous P2W aspect of the game without complain and logging out of it, you are slowly killing it.

Cows will always be cows i guess.

10. kitode

kitode New Member

We should help redfox survive if we want the game live, come on buy item mall pass only cost a few buck

11. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

great messages Czezry,if you haven't played since Acclaim , G1 and GC you well not gonna last playing this game for long,.all who remains playing are just 2 types of players, 1 reconnecting the past version and see if there still fun and the other one , just wanna achieve what they haven't done on previous versions.,
    just pure devotion on this game.,nothing more, nothing less

12. KonstantinBG

KonstantinBG New Member

They would benefit the most if the recovered the GC database and all old characters instead of deleting them.. They are too stupid to realize it, though..

13. tombolog

tombolog New Member

I agree with konstantinBG