Hero League War Revamp and PVP Maps {No Trolls Please}

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sprigus, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Sprigus

Sprigus Active Member

Now I wanted to start out by saying I know trolls and immature people going to cause issues in this post since they seem to do it all the time... But I'm asking for constructive Criticism and other peoples Opinions ON THE SUBJECT MATTER!

Anyways... Ive noticed that the way the PVP maps are currently set up cause a huge disadvantage to Leagues with lower levels in it. Let take this for an example.

Right now. HZ, NC, and LD are the only PVP maps. (Not including the Obvious BP,CC,etc.) And This is fine, but when a war starts the leagues with lower level players have a huge disadvantage. High levels come to these Maps and PK all the low levels because once at war they cant use the ANTI-PK Buff. And then once they finish what do they do? They go back to their maps where they can grind in peace? This seems Very Unfair to League of Lower levels. Now this isnt a Complaint more of an observation. I believe the only way to fix this would be make Icey and Tibet and the other high level maps PK as well. Or, Adjust how the War system works. For example. If you keep Icey PVE, but maybe make it that if Your in a Waring League, That map becomes PVP just for you. This would mean. League A and League B that are at war, Could PK each other on any map from like DT/JN + or HZ/NC + but players not at war (League C) could level in peace.

The current way the PVP System/ Maps/ and League wars are set up favor the Leagues of higher levels too much. And ruin the game experiences of lower levels. Now i know a lot of people dont like pvp, and would prefer NOT to have more maps set as PVP. But in all honesty something does need to be done for this system to be improved.

What is everyone's opinion on this subject matter? What do you guys think can be done to Improve League Wars and PVP in this game, without forcing those that rather have the PVE experience of the game and not be forced to PVP.

2. Mihaita

Mihaita New Member

they come to lower maps pk ,go back to his map lets say icy ore tibet and grind in peace repeat that 5 times a day and u win the war.........system sux

Czezry likes this.
  3. KillerBite

KillerBite New Member

I dont get why they changed tibet/icy/temple back to pve, they should atleast turn those back to pvp and makes HZ NC LD etc all pve, pking lowbies is boring for war but sometimes its the only place u can find players for that league so yea they need to make more of the higher lvl maps pvp

Kiriko91 likes this.
  4. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

I will forward this suggestion to the development team. We are just afraid of the complaints regarding PK'in, but if this is what the majority of the community wants. We have no problem switching maps back to PvP.

Vanguard and Oitza like this.
  5. exShadow

exShadow Active Member

That is not what majority wants. Ahri, do you wanna see your server deserted as before when Icy/Tibet/Temple was open pvp? I walked from temple to Temple to Hefei that time, found nobody grinding in Tibet, one in icy the whole map. Your choice, Ahri. If those maps pvp, well, plan to close down the game in coming few months as well. Look at player based, what are players leaning onwards, not on complaints. Now, server has abit of population since you made Icy/Tibet/Temple pve maps. I personally perfer to let the player grind till temple and war at LL/KL. Not on all other low lvl maps. Make HZ/NC/LD the same as current Icy/Tibet too. Let player enjoy started up and spend on IM, until they have full gears to have fun in LL/KL. At least it wouldn't be noob battle, there's no honours killing HZ/NC/LD/Icy/Tibet grinders by HG++.

Vanguard, Peachy and [GM]Ahri like this.
  6. Sprigus

Sprigus Active Member

The way around this would be the Combat Buff I was Suggesting. You could make it that when war Starts the Leagues get an "AT WAR BUFF" that makes PVE Maps PK for them. This could help balance the High Levels Grinding in Peace while the Lowbies Get Farmed out by High Levels.

dragonian9 likes this.
  7. Yokofox

Yokofox New Member

Yup Sprigus has some good ideas. they created a buff that makes you non pkable to other members they can certainly do the opposite.

8. Dharkor

Dharkor New Member

They should make a thing like some other online games, for example World of Warcraft, ...you activate on char if you wanna be PVP or no...so if you wanna PVP go and be happy...but the majority dont like PVP..like to grind in peace without been Pked all the time..so make the player choose on char...and for example..you choose to be at PVP..ok.. but you will be PVP for lets say an hour, so this way no one can enter war...become pvp and switch back to pve not to be pked. Problem solved and everybody gets happy without all the time change maps to PVE / PVP...this is boring and makes you have no will of playing. A lot of players that i know said...why i´m gonna lvl since i´m gonna be pked in high level maps. So make a thing thats fair for both PVP and PVE players and not based on one side or another

9. Vanguard

Vanguard Active Member

Agree with you Swim :)

Swim likes this.
  10. KaptainSmoke

KaptainSmoke Member

Hmmm the problem with Icy was that players in Tibet come down to Icy to PK the lower lvls for karma, or because they're bored. On the other end of that, I'm HG++ and I would run around Icy looking for the HG players PK'ing the lowbies, they're my karma usually. But Something does need to be done I think, it's too easy to lose a war by a league simply PK'ing lowbies in NC/HZ/LD. Which doesn't seem too fair. I like the idea of giving leagues at a war a buff to PK each other in PvP maps. Or something to that effect would be good. A nice compromise for both PvE and PvP players.