weapon vanishing!!

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Respective, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Respective

Respective New Member

Ive just got back from a 1 year break today 20/11/2016,
    ive bin using a weapon that was 12 levels higher and some boss called GENJI spawns right beside me and poof 5 months of work just vanish after i was trying to grab a map buff for my party.... after ive just repaired it...... im aware that weapons break and vanish if u dont have the required level and what not.... but 1 death and i lose a GL WS+11 witch cost around 400kk back then.... witch is months work for a FC LEVEL..... THIS IS A VIDEO GAME... in real life if u break a sword it CAN be fixed.... i understand the refinment system and what not people pay real money to make sure that does not happen.. but heck i was grinding.... if my anti pk expires and some heartless kid runs up to me and kills me i can lose months work ONLY BECAUSE IM WELDING A SWOORD THATS NOT MY LEVEL.... why make use able to weld them???why put the damage and attack rating down if the RISK is that high...WERE ARE THESE WARNINGS WRITEN.U CAN SPAM MY SCREEN FOR MY LEVEL REQUIRMENT AND WONT TELL ME IF CAN VANISH???? if search in the forums everywhere for this issue and all im finding is people complaining about the CRAFTING FAILURES.no wonder this game is deing so much work lost so much deception... wish i never came back today....IF there is any hope please let me know in this thread thank you..until then RIP nine dragons

2. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

lol bro,why didnt you update this post,.he just mistakenly press "W" so he change weapon but he dont have a secondary one thats why it appears hes not using a weapon cuz he switch,.he didnt check hes character first,.

sorry guys,.hes just post this by hes own fault
    ;)