Exo tiers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GoldenBoy, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenBoy

GoldenBoy Member

Can someone please tell me?

2. MintyIce

MintyIce Well-Known Member

S Tier:
    Strike Force (Default Striker)

Bored likes this.
  3. Bored

Bored Well-Known Member

Strike Force + Street = Wipeout ;)

Rfirezilla and MintyIce like this.
  4. pharrell

pharrell Active Member

attack booster

5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

all exo are trash useless ****.

Rfirezilla and 12characters like this.
  6. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Flamekiller likes this.
  7. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Shana likes this.
  8. Gemfighter

Gemfighter Member

Depends if your doing pvp or adventure, it will have diff tiers.
    For pvp definitely Tactical Tow - reason is because if you have full team with it, you can spam in a square position and own easily.
    For adventure - its a draw between Great Leviathan(standing after activate+multiple hits/enemies) and Relentless Mace(movable after activate/invisible frame)

9. GoldenBoy

GoldenBoy Member

MODERATORS ARE COMMUNISTS, THEY WONT APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. I MADE 2 POSTS WITH SAME MESSAGE AND NONE WAS APPROVEN
    @Yusuke @ilovebigneptune @HumoLoco @Bored @Gemfighter @MintyIce
    @Shana

PART THREE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT IN THIS THREAD

PART ONE:

I decided to open this thread because I really had enough of it!
    I've been trying to trade for Hunter scroll (1050 RC) for the past 2 weeks and like everyone tried to scam me (S/O SABRES, S/O SLAW). And today I wanted to buy RC worth 10 dollars, but 10 dollars only could get me 1020 RC which is not enough for Hunter and obliges me to add 5 more dollars.

What the hell? Are you guys really thinking or is it just space in your head? This is an official shoutout to Rumble Fighter's managers. In the eastern Europe there are countries that aren't doing so well, such as Romania, Bulgary, Greece. Here in Romania a medium sallary a month is from 300 to 500 dollars. How the fvck could we afford buying RC? Oh, we don't matter?
    Ok, I m willing to pay 10 dollars, but atleast those should get me a scroll!
    I've been playing and trying to get new players to play and old players to stay! Scams didn't kill my joy for the game, community didn't either, the boxes? NA, the overpowered scrolls for moon? they didn't put me down either. But this stupid lack of common sense has made me think of quitting once and for all for the first time.
    PART TWO:
    Do you really lack easy economics strategy? By your logic you would sell one of your kidneys for money.
    Let me tell you one great secret: Having good numbers by the end of the quarter doesn't help developing the company's economy! You guys have a cancerous thinking and in a few years you will kill the game and then you'll be looking for another job.
    Squeezing money through god damned boxes? Oh nice one, but you actually forget about the majority. Stop treating spenders as the majority of players when it's carat users that make the game live. Start improving ingame experience by making more events, make the shop accesible to the carat users too.

PART THREE:
    I know your main target is getting money! Here some great ideas!
    Most of the players right now are oldgens which are certainly 18+ and they'll quit, they'll stop spending money because there will be other priorities. What do we need? We need players from age 11 to age 15 because they'd spend their lunch money on RF! GREAT
    How do we get children to play Rumble Fighter?
    WE ADVERTISE!!!!
    How do we advertise? We have no money to invest in it!
    You can advertise with no fvcking money you retards, that's what you have RC for. A fictive currency which only players pay for and you DON'T. Generate it for god's sake and invest it into events, events that should have main purpose advertising made by the players. Make refferals events, youtube viewers, subscribers events, facebook shares and likes events. And award us some RC! That means the profits will be cut down a bit, but it will bring new players with a higher potential of spending money on your game! Will people abuse those events, how do you prevent that? It's not my business and you should think about a way to prevent it.
    How do we keep the new players playing RF?
    In-game experience, actually making it a free to play game, not a Freemium game.
    Make events that bring joy to people, and most important make players through events play other maps than Moon, because you only released scrolls such as Choy Li Fut, Marang, Electro and exocores that making it hella hard for other users to survive! Release carat items that compel you to play RF more to earn those carats or compel you to buy RC and sell them for carats and take out the stupid 5 day rule! Make Bonanza events 1 Paid+ 1 free item. Don't make Spenders event that reward users with rares because the new players have no idea about how rare are those items and they are no use to them!
    GET YOUR ASSES TO WORK!

Last edited: Saturday at 9:18 AM

HumoLoco likes this.
  10. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Son how does this game not have advertisements.
    We got people like @Yusuke paying these guys' water, electricity, groceries, internet, cable, rent trying to get these rares and **** man
    Smfh last time I saw an RF advert was in 2014. That's nearly 3 years ago.

11. Dengen

Dengen Active Member

Truth. That exo is pure cancer.

12. GoldenBoy

GoldenBoy Member

Spread the word so everyone can read this!

13. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Do you know 100% what they have to pay for and how much they make ?

14. GoldenBoy

GoldenBoy Member

This a serious topic, please have that in mind! We all have to remember that power doesn't belong to the rulers, but in the hands of the majority that represents the consumption! From an economical point of view the offer will always express what consumer wants. If we gather we can make a change. It's not their fault they're feeding us boxes, op exos, scrolls and all that cancer. It is our fault we pay for it, not only pay, but abuse what they offer us. We have many requests and complaints but those are expressed only through words and not actions!

15. Shana

It's not like other games don't do this

-League of Legends does this with Hexxtech crafting

-Blade and Soul does this (especially what happened for Black Friday sales - more RNG keys)

-CSGO does this with their gambling crates

-Overwatch does this with their loot boxes

Honestly, carat content just needs to rival the power of these premium items. But it has already. Another Serpent is one of the better scrolls designed as carats, and beats out a lot of the scrolls.

and Custom Phantomcore is forever one of the most op exocores ever created

Flamekiller and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  16. Shana

If @Gonsegon 's Black Widow scroll becomes a thing, it would be the best carat scroll that ever existed

Gonsegon needs to win the next scroll contest, for the glory of carat content

Flamekiller likes this.
  17. GoldenBoy

GoldenBoy Member

Unlike these games you previously mentioned, Rumble Fighter has a much smaller community. The big time buyers are oldgens, that should be sick of what is happening now, in my honest opinion. The advantage of being a small community is that we can gather easier than other communities and that we can make demands. I am just trying to open your eyes. Look at Rumble Fighter and consider it to be a body that is addicted to drugs, cigarettes, booze (which is RC right now). If we feed this body with more drugs, cigarettes, booze the cancer will spread. We have to help ourselves from what creates us a small quantity of pleasure for a greater good, that will eventually provide much more happiness. It is worthless to have all those rare items in a game you only play yourself, that will eventually die.

18. Shana

Rumble Fighter cannot compete with the bigger games that's why

Rumble Fighter is one of those obscure games that only a select few will appreciate, and that's how it's been since the very beginning

F2P games always end up pushing for premium content, because it has to. But ofc there's a way to make this more fair, by making carat content more relevant.

It's as simple as that

Flamekiller and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  19. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

congratulations you derailed your own thread

Flamekiller, BJJFromGJJ and Shana like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.