this game dead?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ureshiidesu, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NebuKiniza

NebuKiniza Clean Up Crew

adventure quest was fun lol

RumbleNomad likes this.
  2. Controversial

Controversial Well-Known Member

Um no it doesn't because they're still making more fixes to the game now than they ever have in the past. I'm just saying that RF's life would be prolonged even further if they prioritized the right things.

3. MintyIce

MintyIce Well-Known Member

That game was bae back in the days.

NebuKiniza likes this.
  4. Calvis

Calvis Member

ya

5. Controversial

Disagree with you there. The ultimate goal for every business is maximizing revenue which in Nimonix's case is linked to RF's continuity. I do agree that they milk players for their money but that's literally every business rofl. Tell me a business that doesn't want their supporter's money... Anyways I believe that Nimonix does want rf to succeed and continue operating because that would result in more money for them.

6. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Agreed.

Fraud likes this.
  7. Controversial

I usually sleep at 4 or 5 cuz I got afternoon classes
    and I think you have a point there regarding nimonox prioritizing content over development but that is largely our fault lmao. You have 80% of the community screaming for new content, new spenders, rares and other items when Nimonix should be focused on expanding their target market. Part of the problem is the majority of RF that keeps asking for content since Nimonix is probably afraid of losing that large chunk of their customer base to competitors.

Flamekiller and Shana like this.
  8. Frostwich

Frostwich Active Member

yeah its very dead

9. MayFire

MayFire Clean Up Crew

Hard not to be pessimistic about this game about now.
    This game hasn't gone anywhere in a while. When OGP was publishing the game, it had servers all around the world, now we're back at the start. All they did was get rid of region block and anyone can play the game, there's no advertising for this game at all, all these boxes are really fishy, just like when OGP was releasing rares before they closed down the game in order to milk everyone for their money. The chance for this game to shine is gone, especially when WeMade ended their relationship with Nimonix. They have no support from a major company anymore.

10. SetsunaNovak

SetsunaNovak Member

That's a false statement. The items were distributed out due to reason of letting players enjoy themselves with them while they had the opportunity. The were scheduled to shutdown the servers at a specific date anyways which gave players a limited of time to play the game with those items. Its not like your saved game data accounts were going to be carried over.

And OGPlanet as a whole was not apart of that decision to distribute rares. One individual decided to do that.

11. MayFire

MayFire Clean Up Crew

@SetsunaNovak
    I'm not talking about the 10k Astros and all the rare items, before they did that, they were doing spenders almost weekly in order to bait players to spend more, I remember because I sure as hell was throwing money at the game like a stripper. OGP was very well aware MONTHS before server shutdown that they were not renewing their contract with Nimonix. If that isn't milking their player base, I don't know what is.

12. SetsunaNovak

SetsunaNovak Member

Oh Spenders. Well, yeah that's a successful component in their business model. If it continues to work for them, why change it? It's a win situation for them ever since they implement the idea.

Technically, that's false. They were having difficulty compromising an agreement with Nimonix for a while, but it was never really official until a few weeks before it was announced.

13. idonno

idonno New Member

yes this gaem is deaded xp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.