[EVENT] MERRY X-MAS Letter Collection Event

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Dec 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

The scarf and shoes are adorable in my opinion. <3

TheRealDexter likes this.
  2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Man, that art for the X-mas Lamb Set is really good.

Speaking of which, there better be an event for it..

FluffySheep likes this.
  3. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

I am literally Sending tickets about that. They don't believe that i made the set because GamesCampus deleted everything that had to do with rumble fighter and our payment history. :\
    I do still have my crappy drawings of the X-mas Lamb set. I hope they work something out about that.

(Honestly didn't think GC would do something so stupid and low as to make events and abandon them without giving us word. I was stupid to think that.)

4. tinythenervous

tinythenervous Well-Known Member

OH MY GOD YOU MADE THAT SET AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FluffySheep and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  5. Honored

Honored Active Member

[​IMG]

FluffySheep and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  6. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

I hope that isn't bad. :c I'll do better next time.

7. tinythenervous

tinythenervous Well-Known Member

no it's beautiful i want the set to come to life and whisper naughty things in my ear

8. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

Oh,thank yo- LMFAO! Oh,it will come to life soon,soon.. *rubbies hands together* >:p

9. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

Heck that.

10. Negrosaki

Negrosaki Well-Known Member

Defiantly not buying any Christmas Boxes this year....Not after what happened last time....

BJJFromGJJ and toons like this.
  11. Starberry

It actually looks really nice. I hope we get a permanent version of it this year.

I still have the timed package for it on like... 4 of my alts.

GamesCampus/WEBZEN still has the old Rumble Fighter forum hidden, so if you want to you can just take a look there. I know for sure they won't help you with purchase history though.

If you don't get it back or something, and it's available in a fairly easy event (like a spender...), I'll see whether I can help you out with that.

Best of luck. =)

BJJFromGJJ and FluffySheep like this.
  12. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

Perhaps i could go see them about that,though i doubt it. I'll try. Thanks star,you're berry sweet. :)
    Honestly i don't care about that payment history atm but if there is a chance on getting that forum back up i'll be golden!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  13. M4cropod

M4cropod Well-Known Member

"First box - YES!" --> 7-day Shaolin Tiger

Why do I even bother?

14. madaravxxx

madaravxxx Active Member

No Noel Set coming to Life this season :mad: I NEED IT, I saved rc for a whole year for it and i neeeed it. :cool::p:)

15. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

Heck that noel set,it's beautiful and all but i've seen it so much! X-mas lamb set just came out last year and was for 30 days for everyone. I didn't get it perm as promised so i am fighting this year! Going for it!!!!
    Plus,you got a set coming in. Ofc so do i but I wont let my set from last year die off. I am still salty from how GamesCampus treated us. I DID NOT CREATE THAT MESS FOR THEM TO WALK OFF WITH IT! NOOOPE! MAMA GONNA GET WHAT'S HERS!

madaravxxx likes this.
  16. madaravxxx

madaravxxx Active Member

The girl set of the Xmas Lamb is Nice, but the guy version is kinda bland, it got no cool colors and design like how the girl set have a cool top and bottom while the guy set have a lame bland top and bottom x_x. You focus all on the girl set not the guy .... :mad::(:(:mad:

#WHYGIRLSET LOOK BETTER THAN BOY SETS

FluffySheep likes this.
  17. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

True man true. I am not that good with making guy sets. I think next time i'll get help from someone with making the guy set so guys can have something better. I apologize. :c Also,rumble fighter does kinda do that to us though. They make the girl sets look pretty much like guy sets with no bewbs or looking less feminine.
    Not that it's wrong but sometimes it can be. Doesn't have to be big bewbs either! just little lumps at least or something. Heck,idk.

madaravxxx likes this.
  18. madaravxxx

madaravxxx Active Member

That why I need that Noel Set :confused:, dont worry about us guys tho just do whatever you got to do get that set implented. You got 2 sets implented so nimnoix like it :)

But Hopefully they do a sale and Put Noel Set and Xmas Lamb In shop as a package for 950 :p:);)

FluffySheep likes this.
  19. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

Heck,that would be great. We will have to see what they'll do. I mostly need to be worrying about my exams this coming week instead of this mess but i have a goal to achieve before this year is over. Hopefully they'll both be introduced at some point.

20. Starberry

If you're looking for the GC forums, I can just send you a link via forum PM.

And I see what you did there....

FluffySheep likes this.
  21. M4cropod

M4cropod Well-Known Member

I guess I used up all my luck for a whole eternity - I GOT HITMAN PERM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.