Please leave a positive review on Steam

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Myths, Dec 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Have my negative review ready for launch.

Fraud, MintyIce, Ahegao and 4 others like this.
  2. LastGoD

LastGoD Well-Known Member

You clearly are a nhaaer with severe tunnel vision + can't read, did I ever say the game in its current state was even close to being a competitive game

You acknowledge that the fighting system DOES have the mechanical potential to match other acclaimed fighting titles
    The fact that it has the fighting system, particularly the 1v1 system is on par and in some cases exceeds the mechanics compared to half of the games you listed needed for a competitive scene means that aside from external issues it COULD make it

Alot of our true top 1v1ers have went on to eSports and even won entire professional tournaments have quoted that RF has the makings of a high skill cap fighting game The issue now is that Nimonix and much of the community who arent exposed to other fighting games don't see the game as such however, they see it as a MMO hybrid(which it is) like you stated and ignore the true skill cap needed to master this game; I urge people to look at the 1v1 matches of the games he listed and compare them to RF and truly say it can't make it if external issues like lag abuse or scroll balance are fixed

FakerDog and lVlonsterCat like this.
  3. DigiGoD

DigiGoD Member

First time actually loggin in the game and getting ready for Steam Launch
    all these new scrolls and exo ... BROKEN and only 6 rooms available to play max ..
    this game azz lmao let it rest in peace.

EDIT: ima make a bad review if they dont balance next update.

4. FakerDog

FakerDog Well-Known Member

lmao what's with this edgelord...

well said. yes i do agree that it could be competitive if only they would put more time into it but instead they make it more casual . anyways what have you been up to lately my friend?

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  5. Yeomra

Yeomra Well-Known Member

Ok.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  6. Ahegao

Ahegao Well-Known Member

God damn scammer out here handing L's like nothing ROFL

FakerDog and lVlonsterCat like this.
  7. FakerDog

FakerDog Well-Known Member

this

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  8. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

Like most other people, I'm gonna be leaving an honest review on this game. On the other hand, I do have to say that this game is advertised as a 3D fighting game. Most people in the FGC started when arcades were still popular, so they're used to learning through hardship (Because they played with money). If anything, I trust that RuF being on steam will bring some new competitors to the game, just not much of a casual audience. If players don't like it, doesn't much affect those that are already here, right? All we can really do about this is wait and watch.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  9. WoodyJ

WoodyJ Member

I'm not about to lie just to get people hopes up... once they get on and see how shtty the community is you think they will stay bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh bet they gnna be the one talking sht about the community too on reviews...

#kill oldgen/newgen sht please...

10. MintyIce

MintyIce Well-Known Member

Cons:
    -Laggy
    -Store Favoring RC Users
    -80/20 RC to Carat Ratio, Unbalanced Store
    -Overpriced Items (10 dollars = 1 Scroll, wut?)
    -No Dedicated Trading System
    -No Dedicated Servers
    -Even if he/she is a Legit Trader; he may not have RC all of the time
    -Game Crashes more than Car Crashes in the United States
    -Broken Game Modes *cough* Caged Beast
    -In Game Bugs
    -Toxic Community
    -Long Learning Curve
    -Cheap Deaths
    -Screen Tearing/Graphical Issies
    -PS2 Era Graphics
    -Do I have to say more?

Yeezus, Pasha and RumbleNomad like this.
  11. MintyIce

You can't justify that it's a "Good Game" by just saying the Positive stuff "ONLY".

It's like a Fresh Steak that is covered in Crap. Would you still eat that?

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Son. Sorry if i had to hand you some good L. since ima a half drunken.

The lag. is our issued not nimonix's issue. because they have do nothing with the lag. all is they need to focus on the ddosers.

Store favoring RC user... sure. Nimonix need the money to survive themselves to pay their bills. if they cant make some money they would shut rf down like right now.

80/20 rc to carats ratio... yea the unfair ratio because they are willing to trade as they can sacrifice their whore ass.

over price items $10 each scrolls? yea you have no idea how are coding expensive. I am programmer, I can understand why is code are expensive to coding, like what if they using protype, class, and some special code methods? That's pretty expensive. because they can not make 200 lines code but they can do 500 lines code more than i do. I do simple code 200 lines per scroll. only if they could hire me and teach them how to simple code to make $5 each scroll. That's fact.

Trading system is possible useless to this game now. Only if it was buildprint for scrolls would be useful for trading. or if they have duplicate items would be useful for trading. If duplicate rare items the seller would profit the rc from the buyer and nimonix would profit the money from the buyer to buy the seller. Why wont they motherfucka understand the simple? They couldve become greediest of this.

The server.. like i said the lag issue. we the american cant afford trash mps. we only can afford the $200 for 20 mps per month.

idk if they are legit trade. whos care?

game crash more than car crash? do you have fact? nah nothing. car crash is sure more than game crash. because? car crash cannot be fixed and game crash can be fixed right?

broken game modes yea its useful to put it on this list. i totally agreed with this broken game mode. since they wasting of our time to try out soccer mode which we lost interest that easy.

in game bug? you dont have enough evidence that rumble fighter really have that much? nope? you just try to **** on them. be sure give us more evidence that you can hand the L over nimonix. but you cant hand the beautiful L over to nimonix. You should go take English 099 at college and ask them how to ******* argumentation.

Toxic community sure. i know how you feel about toxicity people. but we the toxicity people cannot understand how you feel. can you provide the information us how you feel about toxicity people to open our ****** eyes?

a long learning curve...? this is not psychology class. not enough information. what did we do? most of us would not understand what the **** are you talk about.

cheap deaths... sure they added the true battle mode to keep us rev and keep us busy happily without worry about using wings. if you saying cheap deaths in battle mode why dont you can sdfu and stay in the true battle mode instead?

screen tearing/graphical issues sure it is useful to put on this list. better than the above what i handed the L.

Ps2 era graphic? niga nimonix arenot making another rumble fighter part 2 like motherfucka maplestory 2.

yea you have to say more. but still not enough because you cannot make a good L over to nimonix which is i handed you the L.

BloodNinja likes this.
  13. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Bad analogy. I think you mean to say if you took an ice cream cone and then put a scoop of **** you found on the ground on the cone and then put sprinkles on top of the ****. It's got sprinkles and the sprinkles are sweet, but I dare you to take a bite.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  14. MintyIce

Damn, HomoLoco. You wrote more than what I write in a College Essay. xD

uppersoulz and HumoLoco like this.
  15. DarkSonic

DarkSonic Member

1 and 6: Yep lag is really annoying even EU lags, I'm not sure if RF can even support dedicated servers to solve this problem.
    2 and 3 and 4: Any company is all about the money I'll excuse this.
    5: Wot, get a job if you want RC.
    6 and 7 and 8: Yep this is true, we need more bug fixing and features like fullscreen 1080p.
    9: Like every other fan base in existence? Nothing new here, you can't fix stupid.
    10: ITS A FIGHTING GAME you really think something like street fighter iv is easy, and this game is much easier.
    11: GIT GUD
    12: Don't know what you mean by this, get a better monitor and a gpu that is not artifacting.
    13: Steam Greenlight
    14: No you said enough.

16. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yea. My college is ********. My old English classes all of them forced us do 5to6-pages essay, but most of my classmates only can best at 2to3-pages essay and failed. Sad.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  17. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

PS2 had things like Shadow of the Colossus, MGS3, and Final Fantasy X. This is more like PSX graphics.

uppersoulz likes this.
  18. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Dreamcast

uppersoulz, Jazztech and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  19. MintyIce

Good Specs but a lot of Graphical Issues and Screen Tearing.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. tinythe2ndplace

tinythe2ndplace Well-Known Member

screen tearing happens in every single game
    you either need to have vsync enabled or use a gsync/freesync monitor

BJJFromGJJ and Shana like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.