Free items

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marjonduruin, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Suanni

Suanni Member

We'll make them work, specially for Akam

2. Kazer

Kazer New Member

Let me try to work this out as shortly as possible, yet, in a polite way, free items at the start is nothing more than the game starting out badly. Seriously, what is the point of all of us being equal with the same items, same weapons, same clothes, even if temporarily, at the start of this game?

The whole point of a game is having your own style, your own strategies and your own setups, I rather start out fresh and scavenge my own stuff than simply having someone say:
    "h3y br0 enjou your n3w gam3z w1th s0m + itemz 2 mak u godlikez and lesz bad than u arlrdy r for 7 or 15 dayz, ps: you aint the only 1 with theze items ehehehe g3t r3kt."

The game was already created with the purpose of allowing player creativity, hence, the high number of possibilities within all clans and roles, the strenght, essence, wisdom, constitution and dexterity options for your build, skills, multiple epithet choices, multiple gear setups, all this achieved by player effort, free stuff is the lazy way and if that's your case, no offense, I recommend you start out a donation organization for yourself.

I was also a very, very dedicated player and I will lose lots of money and time I invested into this whole game since the ACCLAIM days before you start firing shots I had nothing, because I had a lot and I invested more than I probably should've and if you disagree with me, you're spoiled and you should try to change that in a near future, because, nothing is really free nowadays.​

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    fataljustice and 9DragonsHermit like this.
  3. 9DragonsHermit

9DragonsHermit New Member

Your welcome, legends do not die-hard, they reform others.

4. Boss

Boss New Member

who dont want free items dont accept them , but i sure do want some free item to help me in my new journey :)

itsthem likes this.
  5. Marjonduruin

Marjonduruin New Member

Thank you :)

6. Maxim

Maxim Member

I know what I'd like for free to start with, about 50 lion roars each so we can spam world chat with stupid stuff for a whole week :confused: drive everyone up the wall and get the hating of to a really good start o_O:eek::D

fataljustice likes this.
  7. fataljustice

fataljustice Active Member

Those people asking for free items were those standing in hefei begging for some cash and items just ignore them
    whats the point in playing when you get everything for free

Piromanu likes this.