Xp Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Balboa, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Balboa

Balboa New Member

Why u don't give us an xp event? Who hired u gm's? :\

2. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

No more EXP events. You dont read?

Balboa likes this.
  3. Balboa

Balboa New Member

nop, where? I didn't saw anything.

4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

They would do exp events but they'll have to wait to mess up something first

Shyheim and machatzi like this.
  5. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

Pretty sure they already did "snickers"

6. Werewolf

Werewolf Member

No more exp events? Lmfao this server will never last with stupid thinking like that. U want ppl to play? Make some events instead to worry about ur damn pockets. As for IM stuff drop ur prices or make some big % sales. You open up a server with a pathetic event like x2 skill & drop? Give me a break. If u are old staff of 9dragons u should know by now you cant run this game without week day & weekend events. You want to show ur solidarity? Atleast think logically before u make decisions with " we wont make events". Ur exp rates **** especially for skill training. So do urself a favour n make some events coz i sure as hell wont stay in this game if u continue this way - im pretty sure im not the only one. As for the GM - show ur face once in a while in the forums and comment on the posts. No one cares about "rumour posts" that u clearly had time to type. It doesnt affect the game now. Make some posts about events or whats going to change. Be part of the community.

Jeez is it so hard to communicate with community that keeps this game alive? Without a community u have no game....maybe once url realize that things will change.

LPTSquadron, Zukee, Shyheim and 4 others like this.
  7. BifePT

BifePT New Member

FINALLY I SEE A GOD POST IN 9DRAGONS, THE BEST ONE, ALL THE GMS NEED TO SEE THIS AND THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE !

LPTSquadron likes this.
  8. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Yup,u will never see server crowded again.It dropped 16% population compares to last week weekend.