Glitch/Bug. Keyboard keys just give out

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Engelic, Jan 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Results may vary? I did some BM the other day and had no issues.

Tested with my Blackwidow TE.

2. Engelic

Engelic Active Member

The hell is wrong with you dude. And Like I believe I said before, I've tried one TWO Different keyboards, one of them being BRAND NEW and unused out the box and received the same result. Why are you getting upset FOR the GMs. They are here to respond to the community's grievances, not you. If I need help with an issue I am allowed to take any reasonable measures that I please to get an "in game" issue resolved. You need to calm down homie.

3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yea the hell wrong with you, dude. Why dont you change the move list? Ohh yea I am not upset about GMs. I are not scare of GMs. I only upset about GMs' lazy ass about rules and policy that they broke rule already. Gourdy broke rule already not telling how he broke rule.

GM are not here to help you. The support ticket are here to help you, sent support ticket. <3

Just change the move list. from zxcvb to asdfg and qw instead unless your hands is big. stop wasting your time to test zxcvb and as on any keyboard.

we the forum community are here to help you. not gm. gm know nothing. quit action like you make any thread that is addressing to gm.

If you dont want our help. then you are out of luck. get your middle finger and smash over your face yourself. because gm are not here to help you they are babysitting us get that?

Define General Discussion please. Why do you think General Discussion are for helping bug issue? You should've post it in bug issue instead. Want link for bug issue? yea right there.
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?forums/game-help-and-tips.30/

Yea you take the L too much, because I don't want you give me the L, my son.

tamirtov likes this.
  4. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

After doing some thinking and testing I think Its a bug state/ caused by some activation in the 1st couple games you play.

I experience the problem right away after logging in an i believe it just another glitch state like freeze state and skip state. instead your arrow keys get locked up but you can still jump kick in spot and punch.You can fix the issue by clicking in and out of the game when it happens but like any glitch state if you realize your activated. you can reset the activation by rejoin the room an you should be good until you restart your game.

I'm pretty sure the problem is something with the startup causing a activation for sure. Maybe the balance changes they did caused this...But let me know if you also are only getting on your first couple of games.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    tamirtov likes this.
  5. M4cropod

M4cropod Well-Known Member

@Engelic

You need to give way more information in order for us to help.
    - Which keyboards did you try?
    - Is it only happening in RF or also somewhere else? (Important to know)
    - Is your power supply surely functioning perfectly? Is your power adapter sufficient for your tasks?
    - look at this: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/67734-3-some-keyboard-keys-working
    - https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=84064
    - An often appearing problem is that games don't support keyboards properly (multicharacter inputs) that are set to certain input languages (e.g. Saints Row). This would explain the issue that people sometimes can't move sidewards, but still jump. Try switching to English-US and try again --> try this first, I HAD THIS PROBLEM AS WELL WHEN I HAD THE CROATIAN LANGUAGE INPUT ACTIVATED (the German version works as well, if it helps)
    - Also you can go into your keyboard settings and turn the option to allow the system to turn the device off in order to save energy off
    - I am having an idea what could be the problem, so please just turn and plug off the PC and everything that could provide power to the PC and tell us if that fixed it (temporarily). Turn everything on again after maybe 30 seconds.

We want to help you, but you need to provide us with enough information.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

finally someone get it.

tamirtov likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.